AAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 170 Jr Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs. Now all that is among the competitors for those in search of the latest government jobs in Airports Authority of India (AAI), then you may be pleased to hear, can apply for this vacancy through official website www.aai.aero and you can also get your official notification of AAI 2017 Recruitment from the official site. Airport Authority of India that gives you the opportunity to make a career in the Junior Assistant posts.
Applicants must have at least 18 years and maximum 30 years to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017. The pay scale for the AAI recruitment 2017 is based on the posts listed above following the rules and regulations framed. Applicants will need to Written Test, Physical Measurement, Trade Test, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test conducted by AAI and after that shortlisted applicants will be called for the Personal Interview. The exam syllabus and pattern will be released by the AAI Recruitment 2017 to the benefit of interested applicants.This is an official notification and online link will be available on the website. So open the link to learn more about the AAI Recruitment 2017.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Latest AAI Vacancies
Airports Authority of India was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. Airports Authority of India manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields.
Name of The Post: Junior Assistants
Total Vacancies: 170
Pay Scale: Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500/-
Qualification: Candidates has to possess 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks and 12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificates/ Documents verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
All the candidates are requested to visit the official page regularly because the department will release the notification regarding the recruitment very shortly. Keep connect with us for the latest news, we will update the information about the AAI recruitment 2017.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.1000/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
For AAI Recruitment 2017, officially details of exam/application fee have not yet announced.
How to AAI vacancies & Online Application Process
- First, you have to open the official website that is mentioned above
- Select the Recruitment link and click on it.
- Read all the notification carefully.
- download the application form and fill it perfectly.
- pay the online form fee
- Submit the application before the deadline
- Take a print out for future use.
- Online Application Commencement From – 06.12.2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 31.12.2017