AAVIN Recruitment 2019 Manager, Technician, Executive, Extension Officer Posts. AAVIN update for the candidates trying to find Latest state Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited Jobs 2019. AAVIN has issued official employment notification for the Recruitment of Various Manager (Veterinary), Manager (Marketing), Manager (Engineering), Deputy Manager (Dairying), Deputy Manager (System), government (Office) Extension Officer Grade– II, Technician (Electrical) vacancies.
As per Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited AAVIN Recruitment 2019, 10th/Matriculation,12th, ITI, Graduation degree, PG Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MBA from associate known university/institute. to use for AAVIN Recruitment Notification 2019, Candidates age need to be within the vary for the eighteen years to thirty years counted from 01st of Gregorian calendar month 2019. Relaxation in regulation is provided to the candidates belongs to the reserved class in line with the structure norms.
Chosen candidates for AAVIN Manager, Technician, Executive, Extension Officer Posts Recruitment 2019 will regular payment and every one different advantage as per organization norms we have a tendency to updated below clearly for post wise details check it clearly. Effective candidates area unit instructed to transfer AAVIN Manager, Technician, Executive, Extension Officer Recruitment 2019 examination Pattern 2019 from official page. the choice procedure goes through Written check followed by Interview.
For submit AAVIN Manager, Technician, Executive, Extension Officer forms 2019, Candidates initially log in to AAVIN official page web.aavinmilk.com. Goto into Recruitment section & transfer the required advert file & get the specified qualification & eligibility details. Eligible candidates area unit suggested to click on form one and from two chosen by the candidates and follow the rules to fill the shape with desired details. Cross-check the information before submit & while not errors and click on submit the link to finish the method of application.
Latest AAVIN Recruitment 2019
Aavin is the trademark of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. Tamil Nadu based milk producer’s union. Aavin procures milk, processes it and sells milk & milk products to consumers.
Name of The Post: Manager, Technician, Executive, Extension Officer
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
- Selected applicants will receive the attractive salary for the Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along with the Grade Pay scale which is decided as Rs. 4700/-(Post Manager (Veterinary) and Manager (Engineering).
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 4400/-(Post Deputy Manager (Dairying) and Deputy Manager (System) ) Per month.
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 2800/-(Post Executive (Office))Per month.
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 2400/-(Post Extension Officer Grade – II and Technician (Electrical)) Per month.
Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Application Form – Update Shortly
Qualification: According to AAVIN Notification Recruitment 2019 Applicants looking for this Post ought to hold 10th/Matriculation, 12th standard/Intermediate, ITI, UG Graduation, PG Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MBA from a Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit ought to be in the range of 18 years to 30 years. Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belongs to reserved according to the organizational rules and regulations.
Selection Process: AAVIN Recruitment 2019 Contestants looking for this posts will be selected according to your performance in Written Communication and Personal Interview for the post of applicants specified vacancy.
- No fee for reserved category candidates
- Examination fee of General and obc category Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Regarding this recruitment, applicants refer organization website to get exam pattern and exam syllabus
How to Apply AAVIN Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Hopefuls first log in to AAVIN official page @www.aavinmilk.com
- Goto Recruitment section & download the desired advertisement file
- Get the required educational qualification details and eligibility details
- Eligible candidates are suggested to hit on offline Application link
- Candidates follow the guidelines to fill the application form with desired details
- Cross-check the information before submitting and without mistakes
- Hit on submit button to complete the process of application
- Attach copies of all relevant documents
- After completion of offline application form send it to the following address mentioned below on or before the last date
- Application forms will not be accepted after closing date
The General Manager,
The Tirunelveli Dist. Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd,
Tirunelveli – 627 007.
AAVIN Advertisement 2019
AAVIN Online Application Form