AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Apply for 50 Junior Resident Posts. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur is hoping to enlist 50 contenders for the post of Junior Resident and Hence in the same continuing it has discharged the AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2018 Notification. Online applications are welcomed from the qualified contender for the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Jobs 2018 in the dates. All the Interested and qualified applicants need to apply by presenting the AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form by taking after the official site, i.e. aiimsraipur.edu.in. More insights about the Jobs in AIIMS Raipur like age point of confinement, qualification and so forth are given underneath.
Eligible and Selected Candidates for this AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Notification 2018 Posts will get a month to month with additional Grade pay. Age limit for Applying to this Posts is 30 years and the Candidates mode of Selection will be in the interview, For more upcomes and details regarding AIIMS Recruitment Junior Resident Notification 2018 go through this page of Information
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Latest AIIMS Notification & News
The AIIMS Raipur is one among the six AIIMS foundations built up by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Government of India as indicated by the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS go for revising every single territorial irregularity in quality tertiary level social insurance of the nation and achieve independence in UG and PG therapeutic instruction in the nation.
Name of The Post: Junior Resident Posts
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this AIIMS Raipur Recruitment posts will get a pay scale Rs.56,100/- with a Grade pay as per organization norms every month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application- 1st August 2018
- Last Date for Online Application – 14th August 2018
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this AIIMS Raipur Notification posts should have completed MBBS Degree or equivalent from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- For General / OBC candidates exam fee Rs:- 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates exam fee:- Nil.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the AIIMS Raipur Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the Official website of the organization i.e www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Then go to the Recruitment blog and click on the Apply Online link for relevant posts.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the candidate’s recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Click on submit to submit the Application form.
1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No.5,
AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road,