AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 -668 Nursing Officer, Office Assistant, Technician, Secretary, Programmer Posts: All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published a call for the 668 vacant Nursing Officer, Office Assistant, Technician, Secretary, Programmer Rishikesh, Uttarakhand region. Applicants wishing latest Jobs 2018 Uttarakhand Govt can use this feature. AIIMS Rishikesh invites the application of suitable candidates to fill their third inhabitant of employment through the official website or before the date 14 Sep 2018.
For the purposes of this notice AIIMS Rishikesh, 2018 Candidates must possess minimum qualification from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks
Participants wishing to apply this AIIMS Rishikesh employment in 2018 is necessary to pay a non-refundable processing fee as per the organization. Eligible candidates must apply these AIIMS Rishikesh notice only through the real-time mode. The online application is available on the official website @ AIIMS Rishikesh www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in AIIMS Resident will be based on the Written exam and interview conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) trial court. For more information about this Notice AIIMS Rishikesh, 2018 candidates can be found on the official site and on our website
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the six AIIMS medical institutions of the second floor is set by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yojana Swasthya (PMSSY). In order to correct regional disparities in quality of care at the level of higher education in the country and the achievement of self-sufficiency in the degree and postgraduate medical education and training PMSSY planned to create 6 new AIIMS like institutions served areas of the country.
Name of The Post: Nursing Officer, Office Assistant, Technician, Secretary, Programmer
Total Vacancies: 668
- For Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)-(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing I B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) I Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /Indian Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council
- For Office Assistant (NS) – Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
ii) Proficiency in computers.
- For Personal Assistant-i) Degree from a recognized University.
ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation -10 Minutes@100 WPM
Transcription- 40 Minutes English or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- For Private Secretary-Degree from a recognized University.
ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation -7 Minutes@120 WPM
Transcription- 45 Minutes English or 60 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- For Programmer (Data Processing Ass II)– B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering) OR
Post Graduation in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Radiographic Technician Grade I-B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized university/ institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 2 years experience.
- For Radiotherapy Technician Grade II -B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiotherapy I Radiology from a recognized university/ institution. OR Diploma in Radiotherapy/ Radiology from a recognized institution with 2 years experience.
- For Senior Programmer (Analyst) -B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ BSc with Diploma in Computer application+10 years experience in IT Systems/ Networking/ Hardware configuration/ Software programming in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India/ State government/ Union Territories/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies.
- For Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)-a) B.Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
b) 10 years experience in the concerned field. OR
c) For posts in Anesthesia/ Operation Theater, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 10 years experience in concerned field. OR
d) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 13 years experience in concerned field.
- For Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II), Office Assistant (NS) – Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- For Personal Assistant, Private Secretary, Programmer (Data Processing Ass II)- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- For Radiographic Technician Grade I, Radiotherapy Technician Grade II -Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years
- For Senior Programmer (Analyst) -Maximum 50 Years
- For Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)-Maximum 40 years
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam, interview conducted by the AIIMS.
- Gen/OBC candidates must pay the fee of Rs.3000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates- No Fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: The exam syllabus and the pattern will be soon updated into the official website for the benefit of the candidates who applied for the vacancy.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to official website @ www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Go to Latest News & Events and Select the Vacancy notification for Group A & B and click on it.
- Then Click on log in To Apply tab and fill the details of applicants following the given instructions
- Upload the recent Photo & Signature in the required size
- Pay the application fee as Mentioned
- Then click on Submit and Download it.
- Print the filled application for further use
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27 Aug 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application -14 Sep 2018