Akola District Collector Office Jobs 2019: Akola District Collector Office, Maharashtra declared livelihood notice for filling empty posts of Various Supervisor, Assistant Accountant/Auditor, Taxation and Administrative Service, occupations.
Work seekers who were done Graduation/Diploma In important specialization/Graduation in Commerce/CA/ICWA/MS.CIT from any endorsed Institution/Board with least total of imprints are qualified to submit application frames towards Akola District Collector Office Vacancies 2019. Association is welcoming applications in the online organization and pronounced that as the end date for the present their application frames.
Hopefuls intrigued by Akola District Collector Office Notification 2019 are recommended to utilize the procedure specified in this blog entry for submitting application frame it is possible that you can likewise utilize the immediate connection for access Akola District Collector Office Online Application Form 2019. Determination board will pick the hopefuls in view of their execution in a composed test.
Akola District Collector Office Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019 is presently accessible at authority gathering. Qualified competitors in all choice rounds will get regularly scheduled pay scale according to authoritative standards. Allude this article to get more data with respect to Akola District Collector Office Various Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Latest Akola District Collector Office Recruitment Various Supervisor Jobs Application Form
Akola is a district in the Indian condition of Maharashtra. The city of Akola is the region home office. Akola area shapes the focal piece of Amravati Division, which was the previous British Raj Berar Province.
Name of The Post: Supervisor, Assistant Auditor/Accountant, and Taxation & Administrative Service Posts.
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale given to the Candidates are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for Supervisor and Assistant Auditor/Accountant Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Eligible Candidates for Taxation and Administrative Service Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Akola District Collector Officer Posts should have completed there Graduation/Diploma In relevant specialization/Graduation in Commerce/CA/ICWA/MS.CIT with a minimum aggregate of Percentage from any Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Akola District Collector Officer Posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Examination and Selected Candidates in the Written Exam will have proceeded to Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.300/-
- Reserved Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.150/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same website.
How to Apply for Akola District Collector Office vacancies 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.akola.nic.in.
- Next, open the Recruitment tab and go through the particular advertisement Carefully.
- Suitable Candidates can click on the Online Application form
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Click on submit button for and submit the Application form.
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Update Shortly
Akola District Advertisement 2019
Akola District Online Application Form