Allahabad High Court Notification 2018 Apply 39 Private Secretary(APS) Vacancies High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has discharged Employment notice for the enrollment. Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate Notification 2018. Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate Notification 2018 is welcoming applications frame the contenders had Graduation. To Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 age must exist in the middle of 18 to 35 years. Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Candidates utilize the direct and orderly process for submitting Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate Online Application Form 2018. Contenders need to pay the nonrefundable application expense of Rs.750/ – for General/OBC classification applicants and Rs.500/ – for SC/ST classification hopefuls. Choice round is Written test sorted out by the determination leading body of Allahabad High Court. Effective candidates can download Allahabad High Court Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 from authority page. Go through this article to get more clear data with respect to Allahabad High Court 39 Private Secretary(APS) Posts Recruitment Notification 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court situated in Allahabad that has locale over the Indian condition of Uttar Pradesh. It was set up in 1869, making it one of the primary high courts to be built up in India.
Name of The Posts: Private Secretary Posts
Total Vacancies: 39 Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this Allahabad High Court Recruitment will get a monthly Pay scale Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay as per norms.
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Recruitment is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years and also Reserved Candidates will be getting an Age relaxation as per govt norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the selection board of Allahabad High Court.
- Written Exam
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Knowledge Test
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee that should be paid by the Application is mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.750/-
- Reserved Category ( SC/ST) Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.500/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same website.
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Download Personal Assistant, Clerk, Class IV Posts notification to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible candidates are suggested to click on Apply Online link
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Then submit the filled Application form by clicking on submit link provided below.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.11.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.11.2018