AP Police SI Notification 2019 APSLPRB Communications Sub Inspector Vacancies @ recruitment.appolice.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Police Department has published a notification for filling the positions of 28 Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Job fighters should have passed Diploma in concerned discipline or equivalent qualifications are eligible to AP Communications SI ASI Jobs 2019. These total vacancies are divided to 15 Sub Inspectors of Police and 13 Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Communications). As per AP Police SI Notification 2019, job hunters must be Minimum 21 & Maximum 25 Years for General candidates and Minimum 21 & Maximum 25 Years for SC/ST candidates (Relaxable up to 5 Years). Furthers details about this AP Police Communication SI Recruitment 2019 candidates are required to visit the main website of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2019 Job hunters selection based on Preliminary Selection Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam, Medical tests. Candidates who are qualified in PST, PET are eligible to attend the Mains exam. JOb hunters those who are interested in applying for Latest APSLPRB Communications SI ASI Recruitment 2019 required to pay application fee is Rs. 600 for General and Rs.300 for SC ST candidates. Eligible and interested job fighters can apply through online mode from main website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The AP Police SI Online Application Form will be open from 1st September 2019 to 25th September 2019. For more candidates log on to the official website of APSLPRB.
AP Police SI Notification 2019 Apply Online APSLPRB Communications SI Jobs
Name of The Post:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications) (Men & Women): 15
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau (Men & Women): 13
Total Vacancies: Various
- Rs. 28940/- to Rs.78910/ for Communications SI
- Rs. 23100/- to Rs.67990/- for ASI
Online Application Commencement from – Updated Shortly
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly
Qualification: Job hunters required Diploma/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Technology from associated university/institute are eligible to apply AP Communication SI Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: Job seekers age limit should be between 21-25 Years as on 01st July 2019 for General/SC/ST Candidates, age relaxation is 5 years applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: the Selection process of job hunters will be based on the below steps.
- Preliminary Selection Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Medical tests
Exam/Application Fee: Job hunters have to pay application fee is Rs. 600 for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates. Applicants should be pay through Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centers only.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
|Paper I||English (Descriptive in nature)||100||100|
Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental
Ability (Objective in nature)
|Paper III||Technical Paper (Objective in nature)||200||200|
How to Apply AP Police SI Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Job fighters need to visit official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Check the AP Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Download or Take a printout of the application form for future use