AP Police SI Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply 707 APSLPRB Jobs: Andhra Pradesh State level Police Recruitment Board is all set to declare notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector vacant posts. There will be 707 Sub Inspector vacancies across the state. Andhra Pradesh Police Notification 2017 are pleased to submit online application form all eligible job seekers to appoint in Sub Inspector vacancies. Candidates must qualify Graduation in any relevant trade from a recognized institution/ university are eligible to apply Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2017. Job seekers age has to attain minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years and relaxation of age will be applicable as per Govt norms/ rules.
APSLPRB Sub Inspector Notification 2017 Job seekers will be selected on basis of their performance in Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement Test and Written Examination APSLPRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2017. Aspirants who got selected in Sub Inspector posts will receive a minimum scale of pay per month with other allowances as mentioned in official Advt. Job seekers belonging to General/ OBC category need to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ ST/ EXS candidates have to pay Rs.150/- through online/ offline mode. Candidates who intended to apply AP Police SI Recruitment 2017 may fill online application at official website on or before the closing date. The last date for submission of Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector application form will update soon. For more details about AP Police Recruitment Notification 2017 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through the official website.
AP Police SI Recruitment Notification 2017 Sub Inspector Jobs
Organization: Andhra Pradesh State level Police Recruitment Board
Name of The Post: Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor
Total Posts: Update Shortly
AP Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any relevant from a form an recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit: AP Police SI Jobs applied candidates age limit should be Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 30 years.
Selection Procedure: As PEr Latest AP Police SI Advertisement 2017 The selection of applicants will be based in following rounds for AP SI Notification 2017
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- For General/ BC candidates — Update shortly
- For SC/ ST reserved candidates — Update Shortly
AP Police SI New Events (PET) Details
How to apply APSLPRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
- At first visit main website @ appolice.gov.in
- Find recruitment tab & open online application.
- Fill online application with your required details.
- Upload latest passphoto & signature scanned copy.
- Now verify details and click on submit button.
- Download system generated application and save it.
- Online Application Commencement From – Update shortly
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update shortly
- AP Police Sub Inspector Prelims Exam Date – Update shortly
- AP Police SI Mains Exam Date: Update shortly