AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 2286 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. Work seekers the individuals who have a place with Andhra Pradesh with required capabilities may apply for this AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. According to AP Postal Circle Notification 2018, 10th Pass and Basic knowledge of computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Applying wannabes must have least age point of confinement of 18 years and a greatest of 40 years for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. Candidates with indicated qualification criteria can apply through on the web.
As per AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 choice of contenders will be made through merit list Written examination, Interview. Chosen Job Seekers will get great pay wing in addition to Grade Pay contingent on their chose post. Qualified hopefuls the individuals who plan to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 need to pay application charge as per the Organization.
Attractive hopefuls need to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment Posts 2018 through online mode. The last date for sending online applications AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 is 25.05.2018. For more insights about AP Postal Circle, notice 2018 visit the official site.
Latest AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Name of The Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 2286
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly salary + admissible allowance as per the organization.
- Online Application Starting from – 25.04.2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 25.05.2018
- Exam Date – Update Shortly
Candidates Applying for this AP Postal Circle Notification posts should have completed there 10th Pass and Basic knowledge of computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this AP Postal Circle posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there Written/ Aptitude Examination, Document Verification conducted by the MTS Post office.
- Written/ Aptitude Examination
Exam/Application Fee: General and OBC candidates Fee 100/-. No Exam Fee For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.appost.in
- Then open the Recruitment portal and click on the Apply Online link.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.