AUCET Counselling Dates 2019: Prior Directorate Of Admissions Andhra University was as of late discharged AUCET 2019 notice. Understudies in enormous number were reacted and completed AUCET 2019 on booked date. As of late results were declared and as a piece of completing the Counseling procedure into different M.Tech/MA courses in numerous schools and instructive establishments in the condition of AP. The college has completed first and second Counseling stages after that college is done fundamental plans for the timetable for AUCET M.Tech/MA Process III/Final Phase Counseling.
To make the counseling process easier and comfortable here we are providing clear details regarding Andhra University M.Tech/MA 3rd Counselling Time Table 2019. Below you can find the list of supporting documents/certificates and step by step procedure of counseling. Every aspirant must pay the specified amount of Counselling fee based on the course and category. AUCET Counselling 2019 dates available at organization official login page. So every candidate who are appeared for AUCET 2019 and curiously waiting for Andhra University M.Tech/MA Process III/Final Phase Counselling are suggested to refer this blog post or kindly visit organization official page.
AUCET Counselling Dates 2019 Schedule
Andhra University College of Engineering at Visakhapatnam, India is a self-sufficient school of the Andhra University. Andhra University was built up in 1926. Situated on the uplands of Visakhapatnam, the grounds has the Bay of Bengal on one side and the Kailasagiri slope range on the other is one of the biggest grounds in India. Sir Dr.C.R.Reddy was the originator Vice-Chancellor of the college.
Name of The Exam: AUCET Exam
Counselling Procedure of AUCET Exam 2019:
- Wannabes may show up for III and Final Phase Counseling on calendar date and venue which is given beneath.
- Competitors who did not enlist for AUCET 2019 they need to present a new application.
- Such applications should be viewed as simply after the rundown of effectively connected competitors is depleted and still there are empty seats.
- At the season of advising hopefuls must convey all their capability Original records alongside an arrangement of photocopies of archives and four most recent international ID size photographs.
- At the season of guiding, understudies must need to pay the directing charge.
Available Seats and code of Examination:
|ExamCode||Exam Name||No. of Available Seats|
|152||M. Tech. Atmospheric Science||–||10|
|154||M. Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production||–||25|
|252||M.A. Women Studies||01||–|
|253||PG Diploma in Co-operation & Rural Studies (PGDCRS)||01||–|
|256||M.F.A (Print Making / Sculpture)||–||12|
|258||M.Ed. Special Education (VI)||–||12|
|552||M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics (BA+MA)||–||01|
Counselling Fee: Post wise Counselling fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay Rs.500/- as Counselling fee.
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay Rs.250/- as Counselling fee.
Venue of the Counselling:
Office of the Director,
Directorate of Admissions Andhra University,
Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair,
Counseling Date for AUCET 3rd Phase: Updated Soon