Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016: Bank of Maharashtra has welcomed all the qualified candidates to apply for this web notice. Where association discharged an official web notice for naming 1315 General Officers MMGS-II, Security Officers MMGS-II, Clerk (Agricultural and Law) and different occupations. All the new candidates will be put in the empty spots of those employment given above. Enormous number of occupation seekers are searching for Latest Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016, now they can enroll for this web notice. Where approve association will be permitted just qualified candidates for applying this warning and if competitors profile matches with this notice necessity can enroll at this moment immediately. Applicants are satisfied to visit official site page for applying Bank of Maharashtra Officer Clerk Notification 2016 through online mode. While applying hopefuls need to give required points of interest and archives to online application type of Clerk and officer Jobs. Where the candidates are please to check complete subtle elements and snap on submit catch and now online application process finished effectively.
Work candidates why should willing apply ought to have finished instructive capability like Any Degree + MBA (Finance)/CA/CFA/ICWA/FRM/CAIIB, Any Degree, Law Graduate, Degree in Agriculture and other qualified capability from any distinguished or approved association in India. Candidates why should arranging register Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Vacancy 2016 ought to have age farthest point ought to be like as far as possible gave in authority warning, where every single held candidate will be qualified for age unwinding period. Clear and post insightful application charge and experience subtle elements are put in authority web notice of Bank of Maharashtra. For selecting in Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs 2016 occupation candidates need to confront composed examination and individual meeting, where merit holders will be chosen for this web notice. Chosen contenders will get best pay in Industry. Hopefuls are solicited to enter official website page from Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2016.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Name of The Post:
- General Officer MMGS II – 100 Posts
- General Officer MMGS II – 200 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS II- 15 Posts
- Clerk (law) – 100 Posts.
- Clerk (Agriculture) – 200 Posts
- Officers – 500 Posts
- Clerks – 200 Posts.
Total Vacancies: 1315 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible and selected Candidates for this Bank of Maharashtra notification posts will get a monthly pay scale as per govt norms.
Online Application Commencement from – 6th August, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 6th September, 2016
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Posts should have completed there degree/Graduation in relevant subject from any Certified Institute/University.
Age Limit: Age limit requirements are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for the General Officer MMGS II Posts is 23 years and maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Minimum and maximum age limits for the Security Officer MMGS II Posts is 28 to 45 years.
- Minimum age Required for the Candidates Applying for the Clerk (law). Clerk (Agriculture) and clerk Posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the Bank of Maharashtra Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website of the Organization for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official page of the Org and also they can go through the Previous and Sample Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17
- Interested candidates should first log in to the Official page i.e www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Then go to the Recruitment portal and click on the Apply Online link provided below the notification file
- A new tab will be opened displaying an Application fee containing some blank spaces to be filled.
- Fill the spaces with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidates recent photograph and other certificate copies to the Application form
- Then click on the submit to submit the Application form.