BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 620 BHEL Diploma/Engineering Apprentice Vacancies. Thus, those competitors for this BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 who are willing to work with this association they May apply for this post at the latest date. Candidates may apply in an endorsed application organize (You can without much of a stretch download application shape through the connection which is Mentioned Below). All Eligible And Interested Candidates Regarding Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, How to Apply, Important Dates to recollect and Important Links for BHEL Notification 2017-18 is specified beneath.
Candidates Applying for this BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 should have an Age limit of 18 years to 257years. Education Qualification for the Applicants diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training. For more details like Examination syllabus and pattern, Application procedure and other details regarding this BHEL Vacancy jobs 2017-18, go to this page of information.
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Latest BHEL Jobs Notification News
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Category||Central Govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Diploma/Engineering Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||620 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected and Eligible Candidates for this BHEL Notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs.4000/-
- Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice – Rs.6000/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.11.20173.
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentice Shortlisting Date: 11.12.2017
- Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice Shortlisting Date: 04.12.2017
BHEL Vacancies 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this BHEL Recruitment posts should have Passed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this BHEL Notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 27 years.
- for SC/ST- 5 years
- for OBC- 3 years
- for Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years(15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
- for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the merit list and interview conducted by the BHEL Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates can know the details regarding the Application fee from the Official website of the Org.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official website and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the org i.e www.bhel.com
- Then go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other required details.
- Eligible Candidates should fill the Application form by online mode.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee is required.
- Then click on the submit link and submit the application form with the relevant data