BSBCCL Recruitment Notification 2016: Bihar State Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(BSBCCL) has been distributed this commercial to fill 38 opportunities of JE, Lab Assistant, Accountant, Manager and Other posts. Intrigued and qualified hopefuls may apply for this BSBCCL posts through online mode at the latest the 07 Aug 2016. Required instruction capability is need to pass twelfth/Degree/Btech/MBA/CA/Diploma from perceived college or board for enrolling BSBCCL Recruitment Notification 2016. Work Hunters ought to have age limit as 18 years to 63 Years for BSBCCL Notification 2016.
BSBCCL Notification 2016 Applying competitors allude Official Notification for Application expense subtle elements. BSBCCL Notification Posts 2016 choice procedure will be made in view of Academic merit. BSBCCL Jobs 2016 Qualified competitors will get compensation every month of good pay bond. BSBCCL Advertisement 2016 Aspirants are satisfied to go to authority site for more data like how to apply,selection process, age limit, pay scale and other data like Syllabus Pattern , Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results points of interest.
BSBCCL Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Post:
- General Manager : 01 post
- Officer on Special Duty : 01 post
- Deputy General Manager : 04 posts
- Assistant GM : 07 posts
- Assistant Architect : 01 post
- Interior Designer : 01 post
- Section Officer : 01 post
- Junior Engineer : 11 posts
- Accountant-cum-Computer Operator : 01 post
- Auto Cad Operator : 01 post
- Lab Assistant : 09 posts
Total Vacancies: 38 Posts.
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this BSBCCL Recruitment posts will get a monthly pay scale as mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for the General Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.80000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Officer on Special Duty Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.60000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Deputy General Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.60000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Assistant GM Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.45000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Interior Designer Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.45000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Section Officer Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.45000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Junior Engineer Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.45000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Accountant-cum-Computer Operator Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.25000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Auto Cad Operator Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.20000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Lab Assistant Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.15000/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this BSBCCL Recruitment posts should have completed there 12th/Degree/Btech/MBA/CA/Diploma with a minimum aggregate of marks from any recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this BCBCCL Recruitment posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 63 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there academic merit.
Exam/Application Fee: No Application fee is required for the Candidates to Apply for this Posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the BSBCCL Recruitment Notification 2016 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.bsbccl.bih.nic.in
- Open the Recruitment Portal and click on the Apply Online link.
- An Application form will be displayed in the screen.
- Fill Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidates recent photograph to the Application form.
- Then click on submit to submit the Application form.
Online Application Commencement from – 18th July, 2016 (Available now)
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 7th August, 2016