BSPHCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply online 575 Junior Electrical & Civil Posts. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited is known as BSPHCL officially launched a job advertisement for appointing 575 Junior Engineer jobs.
This is a very good opportunity for candidates seeking applicants recent Bihar Government Jobs 2018 age group should reach between 18-37 years on the closing date of submission of the application. Aspirants who have the eligibility capabilities can start to apply for these Junior Engineer Jobs via the official web portal.
The last date to submit the online application through online mode is 28th June 2018. Eager appellants can check BSPHCL Notification 2018 to know particulars about eligibility criteria. The vacancies involving Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited execute recruitment process to function with most talented candidates.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Latest BSPHCL Notification 2018
Organization: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited
Name of The Post: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 575
Pay Scale: Consolidated salary scale of Rs. 25, 900/- per month will be provided for the shortlisted candidates for recruitment of BSPHCL 2018. See official image advertising for clear data on post salary information wise.
BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed the minimum qualification From any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
- For Junior Engineer(Electrical): Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE
- For Junior Engineer(Civil): Full time 3 years Diploma in Civil from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: Applicants age group have to reach minimum 18 years on the closing date of submission of the application. UR-37 years SC/ ST aspirants – 42 years and EBC/ BC/ Female (UR) – 40 years.
Selection Process: The selection table BSPHCL is a short list of suitable candidates on the basis of Computer Based Test and Document Verification.
- For Unreserved and Non-Residents of Bihar – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST applicants of Bihar State & PHC aspirants – Rs. 375/-
- For Divyang applicants (in any category) -Rs. 375/-
BSPHCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are pleased to get closer to the official website BSPHCL to view and download the required training material, as the curriculum, the examination pattern and the previous model related work BSPHCL Assistant Electrical Engineer & Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- Online Application Starting from –7th June 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date –28th June 2018
- BSPHCL Assistant Online Exam (Tentative) -Last Week of July 2018
How to Apply BSPHCL Vacancy 2018
- In the first approach BSPHCL www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in official website
- Read the recruitment notice for the eligibility.
- Eligible contestants offered to open an application form online
- Complete the required information in the application in accordance with the instructions
- Upload scanned copies of the supporting documents and photographs of the graph, copies of signatures
- Pay a registration fee based on your category.
- Recheck the data before submitting the application.
- Click on the submit button to complete the registration process