BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Apply 417 Bihar Assistant Engineers, official accounts, and IT-manager positions. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited is known as BSPHCL officially launched a job advertisement for appointing 417 Assistant Engineers, IT-manager, agent accounts, and many other jobs. Assistant Engineer BSPHCL 2018 Notice academic qualifications required BE/degree in Electrical B.Tech/ B.Sc / Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science/IT or equivalent of any institution or council approved a minimum set of characters.
This is a very good opportunity for candidates seeking applicants recent Bihar Government Jobs 2018 age group should reach between 21-37 years on the closing date of submission of the application. reserved category candidates will have the upper limit of the relaxation of the age, according to BSPHCL. Aspirants who have the eligibility capabilities can start to apply for these Engineer Jobs via the official web portal.
The last date to submit online application through online mode is 30th April 2018. Eager appellants can check BSPHCL Notification 2018 to know particulars about eligibility criteria. The vacancies involving Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited execute recruitment process to function with most talented candidates.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Latest BSPHCL Notification 2018
Organization: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited
Name of The Post:
- IT-Manager: 98 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineering: 218 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics): 07 posts
- Official accounts: 52 posts
Total Vacancies: 417
Pay Scale: Consolidated salary scale of Rs.32,000- 51,000 per month will be provided for the shortlisted candidates for recruitment of BSPHCL 2018. See official image advertising for clear data on post salary information wise.
BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Electrical Engineer Post :Candidates must have BE / B.Tech/ degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical / Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / IT or equivalent of any institution approved or advice with a minimum aggregate marks.
- Eligibility Criteria For IT Manager Post : Candidate must E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent with 60% marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age group have to reach between 21-37 years on the closing date of submission of the application. Reserved category candidates have the upper limit of the relaxation of age, according to BSPHCL
Selection Process: The selection table BSPHCL is a short list of suitable candidates on the basis of a qualifying examination / GATE performance evaluation. Candidates must score more signs than the cut-off to be shortlisted.
Exam/Application Fee: General / Open category candidates need to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.1500/- and Rs.375/- For SC/ST category candidates. Fee must be paid through CRFS on or before the closing date.
BSPHCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are pleased to get closer to the official website BSPHCL to view and download the required training material, as the curriculum, the examination pattern and the previous model related work BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- The online application deadline – updated soon
- The deadline for payment of the cost of the application date – available soon
How to Apply BSPHCL Vacancy 2018
- In the first approach BSPHCL www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in official website
- Read the recruitment notice for the eligibility.
- Eligible contestants offered to open an application form online
- Complete the required information in the application in accordance with the instructions
- Upload scanned copies of the supporting documents and photographs of the graph, copies of signatures
- Pay a registration fee based on your category.
- Recheck the data before submitting the application.
- Click on the submit button to complete the registration process
BSPHCL AE Notification 2018
BSPHCL Online Application Form