Cantonment Board, Meerut Recruitment 2016: Cantonment Board Meerut Recruitment 2016 Notification for 29 Group “C” Posts which as Assistant Teacher (Primary), Hindi Translator-cum Typist, Junior Grade Clerk, Motor Pump Attendant opportunities On Substantive Basis was discharged formally. This uplifting news for the hopefuls who are searching for Govt Jobs in UP. Intrigued hopefuls who meet the qualification can apply for this Cantonment Board Meerut Recruitment 2016. Cantonment Board Meerut Cantt (UP) has discharged the warning for 29 different opportunities in the official site www.cbmrt.org.in. In our site we have given direct connection of Cantonment Board Meerut Notification 2016 application structure.
Cantonment Board Meerut Cantt (UP) has issued business notice to topping off 29 Group “C” Posts which as Assistant Teacher (Primary), Hindi Translator-cum Typist, Junior Grade Clerk, Motor Pump Attendant opportunities On Substantive Basis. Qualified hopefuls may download endorsed design application structure at authority site www.cbmrt.org.in and submit to the powers at the very latest last date 10-09-2016. For more subtle elements like how to apply, choice procedure, exam date allude beneath data.
Cantonment Board, Meerut Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Post:
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 08 Posts
- Hindi Translator-cum Typist – 01 post
- Junior Grade Clerk – 19 Posts
- Motor Pump Attendant – 02 Posts
Total Vacancies: 29 Posts.
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates Applying for the Assistant teacher (Primary) Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
- Applicants selected for the Hindi Translator-cum typist and Junior Grade Clerk Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
Online Application Commencement from – Available now.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10th September, 2016
Qualification: Candidates should have completed there Inter + BTC with TET (primary) Qualified for Assistant Teacher Posts, B.A (English & Hindi) with knowledge of Hindi Typing for Hindi translator cum typist Posts, Inter + Typing (Hindi/English) with CCC Certificate of Computer from DOIC for Junior Grade clerk Posts, Matric with ITI (Electrical) for Motor Pump Attendent Posts.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Cantonment Board Meerut Notification posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the Cantonment Selection board.
- Written Examination.
- Skill test.
Exam/Application Fee: General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.200/- and SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/- to Apply for this Cantonment board, Meerut Notification posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Org and also the can refer the previous and sample Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board, Meerut Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to the website i.e www.cbmrt.org.in
- Then go to the Notification tab and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with required details of the Candidate as per the Instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category if requried.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Send the Application form to the Address mentioned below.