Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 389 Retired Staff in Loco Posts. Central Railway Recruitment 2018 notice has discharged on its official site. The Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification it comprises 389 Posts.
Candidates who are interested to apply the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 must possess Retired Staff who have retired from Mumbai division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department.
Hopefuls will need to apply to Central Railway Recruitment 2018 after deliberately perusing the ad with respect to the procedure of Provisional Allotment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application forms, Issuance of Call Letters, Results and so forth and guarantee that they satisfy the stipulated criteria and take the endorsed forms.
Latest Central Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway|
|Category||Central govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Retired Staff in Loco Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||389 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
|Location||All over India|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the Central Railway Retired Staff in Loco Notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
- Online Application Commencement from – 24th July 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 8th August 2018.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: candidate must have passed the Retired Staff who have retired from Mumbai division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should have minimum 18 years and maximum age 62 years required.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on the exam conducted by the authority.
- Merit List
- Refer the official website.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.rrccr.com
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the form for Exam use.
P/LOCO Section (Drop.Box)of Sr.DPO:s Office on or before 8th August 2018