CIDCO Recruitment 2018 Apply 57 Clerk, Typist Posts. City and Industrial Development Corporation has released an official statement on the appointment of several workstations govt. Here, the driver 57 Clerk, Typist vacancies filled by new candidates. They are only allowed to apply Maharashtra CIDCO Notification 2018.
Candidates should be eligible to qualify for the 2018 CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. The minimum age should be 21 years old and must not be more than 38 years of relaxation will be carried out in accordance with the rules set out in the notice.
This is mentioned that the contestants who wish to apply for online recruitment of Maharashtra CIDCO & Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2018 organizations can be applied from the official website. CIDCO interactive application will be started and the link will be disabled on the basis of recurring points in the process of choosing an online survey on Employment 2018 CIDCO Maharashtra Government.
Job applicants who have completed their online application process need to write the online examination and interview which will be conducted by the authorized organization and the eligible candidates will be selected as per the government rules of Maharashtra. In order to collect comprehensive data on Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment in 2018, job seekers should visit the official site www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
CIDCO Recruitment 2018 Latest CIDCO Notification 2018
Name of The Post: Clerk, Typist
Total Vacancies: 57 vacancies
Pay Scale: The Applicants who are selected will receive payment with pay grade as per the job they are appointed according to the government of Maharastra.
- Programmer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Field Officer (General) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Field Officer (Social Service) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Clerk Typist – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/ 2400/- Grade Pay
- Computer Operator – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Accounts Clerk – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/ 2400/- Grade Pay
Qualification: Required educational qualification for the candidates who want to apply should possess Bachelor Degree or its equivalent for applying CIDCO Govt Jobs 2018.
Age Limit: Applicants interested maximum age limit is 38 years and age relaxation period will be applicable to all reserved classes like SC ST PH OBC etc.
Selection Process: The selection process is
- written examination
- personal interview
Job aspirants who have completed their online application process need to face online examination which will be conducted by the authorized organization and the eligible candidates will be selected.
- Open category – Rs.500/- only
- SC/ ST/ VJ NT/ SBC/ OBC- Rs.250/- only
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: The exam pattern and the syllabus for the interested candidates who want to apply will be updated soon.
How to Apply Maharashtra CIDCO Jobs 2018
- Applicants should Visit the Official Website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the CIDCO Recruitment 2018 tab.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details mentioned there.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given space provided.
- Submit the filled online application form & Pay the fee according to the category.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update shortly