CIMFR Recruitment 2018– 45 Technical Officer, Technical Assistant Posts. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has declared vocation notice to delegate the Technical Officer, Technical Assistant positions at government area. CIMFR welcomes 45 positions at all through Jharkhand state. Most recent CIMFR Notification is to fill Technical Officer, Technical Assistant opening.
According to CIMFR Recruitment 2018 applying hopefuls capability as Diploma, BE/B. Tech, B.Sc in the separate branch of surely understood Institute or Board. Keeping in mind the end goal to go to the CIMFR Vacancy 2018, Walk-in Interview hopefuls age as most extreme 30 years. CIMFR Technical Officer, Technical Assistant Notification 2018 Positions all the looking for contenders need to fill the structure by signing into the official site.
The chosen process will be based on the Trade test, Skill Test managed by the CIMFR Notification 2018. Selected aspirants will get pay remuneration as per the CIMFR norms.
Through this CIMFR Recruitment posts 2018 organization is going to recruit 45 Technical Officer, Technical Assistant vacancies at government location. Getting complete details regarding CIMFR Technical Officer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 appellants need to approach the official site.
Latest CIMFR Vacancy 2018 Application form
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research or CIMFR, already known as Central Mining Research Institute or CMRI, is situated in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is a constituent lab of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, an independent government body, and India’s biggest innovative work (R&D) organization. The foundation of CIMFR was planned to give R&D inputs to the whole coal-vitality affix from mining to Consumption through the mix of the Core Competencies of the two head Coal establishments of the nation.
Name of The Post: Technical Officer, Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 45 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Technical Officer/Gr.III -Rs.44,900/-
- Technical Assistant/Gr.III -Rs.35400/-
- Starting date of online Application-18th June 2018
- Last date of online Application -27th July 2018
- Applicants should have completed the Diploma, BE/B. Tech, B.Sc from the recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit maximum 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Trade test, Skill Test conducted by the CIMFR Selection board.
- For General/OBC category candidates -Rs.500/-
For SC/ST category candidates -No Fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the CIMFR Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.cimfr.nic.in
- Then go to the recruitment portal and read the Notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other required details.
- Suitable Candidates are suggested to download the Application format.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form
- Then send the filled Application form.