Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019-53,165 Sub Inspector/Head Constable Jobs. The applications can be accepted from the eligible candidates for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Advertisement 2019. The applications will be accepted in the online mode and the official link will be available as soon. The candidates can fill the application form as before closing the online application form. The candidates who are interested to apply for the Delhi Police Male Sub Inspector/Head Constable Notification 2019 can need to have educational qualification HSC/12th, and higher education qualification will also be accepted.
Candidates can have minimum and maximum age and age relaxation will be applicable as per the organization rules for Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Jobs 2019.The applicants can be selected based on the selection process of Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical examination, and Interview. The candidates can pay the application fee mentioned in the official advertisement released by the organization of Latest Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Recruitment 2019. The candidates can get the best pay scale as provided by the organization norms. For more details about the Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable vacancies, 2019 need to visit the official advertisement for examination pattern, examination syllabus, and other details.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Sub Inspector/Head Constable|
Post wise details
- Constable(Executive)-Male : 39903 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) -Male: 6422 Posts
- Constable(Executive) Female : 4904 Posts
- Head Constable(Ministerial) : 1291 Posts
- Women Sub-Inspector (Executive) : 535 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Stenographer) : 80 Posts
- Head Constable(Store Clerk) : 30 Posts
Pay Scale: The finalized candidates in the final selection will get the best pay scale as provided by the organization norms along with the Grade pay.
- Online Application Commencement from – update Soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – update Soon
Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Should have completed their 10th class or equivalent examination.
Age Limit: Applying candidates must maintain the age Minimum and maximum age limits and age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Rules.
- For Male 18 yrs to 25 yrs
- For Female – 18 years to 21 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates can be selected based on the following selection process
- written Examination
- physical Test
- medical Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Need to pay the application fee as mentioned in the official advertisement
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applied candidates can need to download the examination syllabus and examination pattern from the official website for Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable selection process
How to Apply Latest Delhi Police Sub Inspector/Head Constable Jobs 2019 & Online Application Process
- Interested applicants can need to visit the official advertisement
- Then check the eligibility details
- Then go to the online application form
- Click on the apply online link
- Then fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button
- Take a copy of future correspondence