DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016: Directorate of Health and family Welfare Punjab has issued an enrollment notice for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016, it going to contract representatives for Medical Officers(Specialist) Posts. DHFW Punjab welcomes Online Applications in an endorsed design for the enlistment of 298 posts. Numerous Job seekers were sitting tight for these enrollment warning. Competitors who have qualification as said in the warning can Apply for these posts. Qualified applicants can Apply for these posts on 30/08/2016. For more subtle elements read beneath.
The constitution of India imagines the foundation of new social request in view of uniformity, flexibility, equity and nobility of the person. It goes for the end of neediness, obliviousness and sick well being and guides the State as to raising the level of nourishment and the way of life of the general population and so forth. The DHFW punjab going to select representatives for 298 Medical Officers posts in DHFW punjab. For that it welcomes Applications from qualified applicants. Qualified applicants may attend Interview on 10th October to 15th October 2016
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Post: Medical Officer Posts.
Total Vacancies: 298 Posts.
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for the DHFW Punjab Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Qualification:Candidates Applying for this DHFW Notification posts should have completed there MBBS Degree and Holding a Post Graduate Degree with a minimum aggregate of percentage from any Recognized University/Board.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this DHFW Recruitment Posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 37 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee required for the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates can download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Org and also they can view the Previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for the DHFW Punjab Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Applicants are suggested to visit the Official page of the Org i.e www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form in it.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee if necessary.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download and take a print of the Application form for future use.
Venue of the interview: 10th October to 15th October 2016
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Contact: 0172-2266938 on before 03/09/2016.