District Court Of Kota Recruitment Notification 2019 Kota District Court, Rajasthan issued a recruitment notice for the selection of suitable candidates for Various vacancies of DCK secretary or Clerk, Stenographer Grade-IV.
To apply for this job applicants in 2019 by the State shall have the educational qualifications for graduation or equivalent degree from any government approved by the Council or university with a minimum percentage of grade points. The selection of candidates will be done only in the interview.
Kota District Court Employment 2019 applicants age should not be more than 65 years, as on the closing date of the application. If without all these requirements, applicants should not apply for this job. After the call to the interview process, the selected candidates will be provided with a monthly salary in accordance with industry standards.
Along with the application of Kota District Court in the prescribed format, in two passport size photos, all certificates must be submitted in an envelope and attested photograph should be placed and sent to the concerned authorities by last day that will update shortly.
Latest District Court Of Kota Recruitment Notification 2019
E-Courts was conceptualized on the basis of “National Policy Plan of Action and the application of information technologies and communication technologies (ICT) in the justice system of India – 2005” presented by e-Committee (Tribunal Supreme India), with a vision to transform the judicial system of India to enable ICT court.
- In order to ensure effective service delivery to the citizens in the center and on terms.
- To develop, establish and implement a system of decision support in the courts.
- To automate processes in order to ensure transparency of information, access to interested parties.
Name of The Post: DCK Clerk, Stenography, Grade-IV
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
The shortlisted candidates will be given a consolidated payscale as per rules and regulations of the government or organization.
Qualification: Applicants must have their own graduation or equivalent degree from any Government or the University Council approved the minimum standard of grade points. Post wise required educational qualification and compliance information clearly stated in the official report.
Age Limit: Applicants age group should not reach more than 65 years. SC, ST, PWD’s and female applicants, Ex Military category will receive for the maximum age limit relaxation according to state regulations.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted by the eCourts Selection Committee. The candidates’ appointment will be based on the Personal Interview of the Applicant.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants should refer to the official notification to know details about Exam/ Application Fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: The candidates are required to refer the official notification for information regarding to Exam and Exam Pattern.
How to Apply District Court of Kota 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process:
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- Now the link to read the notice and the required notice
- If you are eligible for the job, and then go to the end of the notice.
- The format of the application form will be there
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Complete the full information on the application form
- Then send the application together with the certificates of studies “District and Sessions Judge, District Court Cat” on or before July 11, 2019
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
District Court Of Kota Advertisement 2019
District Court Of Kota Online Application Form