ECIL Recruitment Notification 2016 -17: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has as of late Published a work news notice for the enlistment of 74 Junior Artisan, Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Age limit of the Candidates Applying for this ECIL Recruitment 2016 Posts is 30 years for Technical Officer , 25 years for Scientific Assistant, 26 years for Sr. Artisan and 25 years for Junior Artisan Posts. For more details of ECIL Notification 2016 like Monthly pay scale details, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure go through this Page of Information.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), set up on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to make a solid indigenous base in gadgets. ECIL is a multi-item, multi disciplinary association with spotlight on indigenous Nuclear vitality, space and Defense parts. ECIL additionally has a solid nearness in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-administration areas. ECIL has submitted organizations with atomic vitality foundations of India, especially Bhabha Atomic Research Center , Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited and Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research.
ECIL Recruitment Notification 2016 -17
Name of The Post:
1. Technical Officer (C)
Total Vacancies: 74 Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for the Technical Officer Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.21,000/-
Qualification: Post wise Education Qualifications required for the Candidates Applying for this ECIL Recruitment Posts are mentioned below.
- Candidates interested in Technical Officer Posts should have completed Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science with a first class aggregate of Percentage from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Post wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Technical Officer: Age limit to Apply for this Posts is 30 years
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there Academic Qualification and there performance in the Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee that should be paid by the Applicants.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates can download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to for ECIL Recruitment Notification 2016 -17 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.ecil.co.in
- Open and click on the ECIL Recruitment link.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the form with all the necessary details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category
- Now click on submit to submit the Application form.