Goa Tourism Recruitment 2019 LDC, Tourist Wardens, and other Vacancies. Goa Tourism Department has announced a Jobs Notification for the candidates to be selected to the Tourist Wardens and other positions that are being vacant, So the candidates who are having interest in the Goa Tourism Recruitment 2019 may apply before the last date through the Offline Application Procedure.
Job hunters should have educational qualifications like Graduate Degree, 12th class, Middle School or equivalent from recognized university with Konkani, English and Hindi language knowledge. Job seekers are required to visit official notification file for post wise qualification details.
The Maximum Age Limit to apply for this Goa Tourism Tourist Wardens Recruitment 2019 will be maximum 45 years. Applicants should also have the experiences as mentioned by the organization in its Goa Tourism Notification 2019. Application who are interested in Goa Tourism jobs can download the application form from below link or official website.
Fill the Application Form completely and then they should send to Director, Department of Tourism, Paryatan Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa. Last Date of submission of the Goa Tourism Application Form is 20/09/2019. Job hunters who are selected in Goa Tourism Dept will get the pay scale of 15000 per month.
Latest Goa Tourism Recruitment 2019
Name of The Post: LDC, Tourist Wardens, and other Posts
Total Vacancies: Various
Pay Scale: Job hunters who are selected in Goa Tourism Dept will get the pay scale of 15000 per month.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update shortly
- For Taluka Level Supervisor (Male) – Candidates need to possess Graduate Degree in any Discipline from a recognized university with Konkani, English and Hindi language knowledge
- For Tourist Wardens/LDC – Candidates must have 12th passed certificates from certified university with Konkani language knowledge.
- Tourist Warden Driver (Light Vehicle): Job seekers should have passed Middle School or equivalent qualification and have the Driving license for the light vehicle. Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani
Age Limit: Job seekers age limit should be below 45 years, upper age relaxation will applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, Driving test and Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification file
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
Interested and eligible job fighters can get download the Goa Tourism LDC Tourist Wardens Exam Syllabus Pattern from the official website.
How to Apply Goa Tourism LDC Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official website goatourism.gov.in
- Find the link of LDC, Tourist Wardens notification
- Download the application form
- Fill it with all required details
- Affix recently passport size photograph
- Send the application form along with copies of certificates to Below specified address
Address: Director, Department of Tourism, Paryatan Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa
Goa Tourism LDC Advertisement 2019
Goa Tourism LDC Online Application Form