HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission discharged occupation notification for the arrangement of 490 void positions Assistant Professor posts. HPPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2019 looking for the applicants who has finished their Post Graduation Degree in pertinent fields from a perceived college. Age gathering of the candidates must not surpass 45 years as on 01 January 2019. Method of use accommodation is online and shutting date for submitting application structure is 04th July 2019 and online application structure connection will be dynamic from 15 June 2019.
To apply for this commercial General Category Applicants ought to pay non-refundable application charge of Rs.400/ – and SC/ST/OBC Category having a place candidates need with pay expense of Rs.100/ -. Choice of the candidates for HPPSC Job 2019 will be experiences the determination rounds of Written Examination/Screening Test took after by Viva Voce. Applicants chose for Assistant Professor Jobs will get Rs.21600/ – consistently. More information in regards to HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 merciful methodology official login page.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
About Organization: Public Service Commision is the affirmed associations for the particular states. Each state has the PSC. Among all the 29 expresses, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is one among them. The office is working with the state government. For the most part, it enlists the contenders for various gathering C and gathering D posts. Work seekers who are working in the particular offices are employed by this board as it were. Naturally, on 15th June 2019, it has issued the HPPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 for colleague educator (school unit) openings.
Name of The Post: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 490 Vacancies
- English – 29 Posts.
- Economics – 30 Posts.
- Hindi – 37 Posts.
- Political Science – 38 Posts.
- History – 29 Posts.
- Commerce – 75 Posts.
- Music Vocal – 4 Posts.
- Music Instrumental – 8 Posts.
- Painting – 2 Posts.
- Sculpture – 2 Posts.
- Applied Art – 1 Post.
- Dance (Kathak & Bharat Natayam) – 2 Posts.
- Sociology – 13 Posts.
- Math – 30 Posts.
- Public Administration – 01 Posts.
- Sanskrit – 6 Posts.
- Chemistry – 40 Posts.
- Journalism & Mass Communication – 04 Posts.
- Zoology – 28 Posts.
- Geography – 11 Posts.
- Physics – 38 Posts.
- Botany – 33 Posts.
- Physical Education – 13 Posts.
- Philosophy – 02 Posts.
- Psychology – 02 Posts.
- Education – 02 Posts.
- Computer Application – 02 Posts.
- Tour & Travels – 04 Posts.
- Home Science – 01 Post.
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.21,600/- as per govt norms.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this HPPSC Assistant Professor Posts should have completed there Graduation/Master Degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 55%
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates for Applying to this HPPSC Assistant Professor Posts is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following Tests Conducted by the HPPPSC Recruitment Board.
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- Viva-voce Test.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee required for this Recruitment is mentioned below.
- For General Category Candidates Application fee is Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/Pwd category Candidates Application fee is Rs.100/-
- No Application fee is required for Ex-Servicemen.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Candidates can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question papers from the official website.
How to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2019
- Candidates should first visit the official website of the Organization i.e www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab and open relevant recruitment that you want to Apply.
- Click on the Apply Online link, then an Application form will appear on the Screen.
- Fill the application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the Instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates latest Photo and other copies of Candidates Qualification certificates to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on submit to Submit the Application form.
- The application form should be submitted on or before the last date