HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: The HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 has discharged. Intrigued and qualified applicants can apply for the HPPSC Class 1 Vacancies through online mode. The higher administration will enlist the candidates one who are able to fill Various Posts. To utilize these best open door inquirers need to enlist for the HP Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Numerous employment changes in the present corporate world are hunting down Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs.
In this website page we are sharing the critical data and the immediate connection of notification toward the end. By knowing the training capability and age limit points of interest if candidates are willing then finish the procedure of Himachal Pradesh Apply online by getting to the official site at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Perused out the article and after that apply for the given posts.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is shortened as HPPSC. It is one of Public Service Commission which is under government association that enrolls the candidates for Gazette, class I, non-newspaper posts, and Class III posts. The association conducts composed examination and meeting among the connected contender to choose effective representatives. The article 315 to 323 constitutions of India accommodates the foundation of open administration commission of union and an open administration commission for a state. The primary point of open administration commission’s in every state is to direct the different focused examinations and meetings for the different conceivable posts accessible in the state government offices. The association is working with the control Himachal Pradesh government. It diminishes the unemployment in the state; it has distributed the distinctive warnings. Direly, HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 has discharged. There are Various posts and qualified hopefuls can apply for the HPPSC Notification by tending to the fundamental gateway at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Name of The Post:
1. Medical Officer (General Wing): 50 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 17 Posts
3. Professor: 05 Posts
a. Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
b. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
c. Computer Engineering: 01 Post
d. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
a. Textile Engineering: 02 Posts
b. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
c. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
d. Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
e. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
f. Computer Engineering: 02 Posts
g. Applied Sciences & Humanities, English: 01 Post
5. Law Officer, ClassB (Non-Gazetted): 01 Post
6. Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer: 01 Post
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 and for details regarding Pay scale of other posts Candidates are suggested to refer the official website.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Recruitment should possess the educational Qualifications that are mentioned below.
- For Post S.No 1 Candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an Institution/ University duly recognized by the Central/ State Government
- For Post S.No 2 Candidates should have done BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with First Class
- Bachelor and Master’s degree is the Qualification for the Posts S.No 3 and 4(a to f)
- For Post S.No 4-g Candidates must have done professional degree in Law or its equivalent from any recognized University
- For Post S.No 5 Applicants should Posses B.E. (Fire Engineering) Degree from the National Fire Service College.
- For Post S.No 6 Candidates must done Graduation from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Post wise age limit details are mentioned below.
- Age should be below 45 years for Candidates applying for Posts S.No-1 to 4 & 6.
- Applicants age should be between 18 years to 45 years for S.No-2
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years for S.No-5 as on 01-01-2019.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in viva-voce Test and Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Caregory wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- Rs.400/- Should be paid by the General Caregory Candidates.
- Rs.100/- should be paid by the SC, ST, OBC Candidates
- No Application fee is required for Handicapped Candidates
HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
For details regarding Examination Syllabus and pattern, Candidates are Suggested to visit the official website also Candidates can refer the model and Previous Question Papers from the website.
How to apply for HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process :
1. Candidates should first Log on to www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
2. Then Click on Apply Online and sign up there.
3. Fill all the details of the Candidates carefully & Click on Create User.
4. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
5. Fill all the details & Submit the Application form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Online Application Commencement from – Update shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Update shortly
HPPSC Medical Officer Advertisement 2019
HPPSC Medical Officer Online Application Form