HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Here is the latest notification by the Agriculture Development Officer of HPPSC launch of formal notice on employment 82 employment HPPSC, candidates who are searching for ADO HPPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Employment HPPSC can apply through online for employment ADO HPPSC 2018 or before 05/16/2018. HPPSC ADO AE Recruitment 2018 Candidates who are interested in applying HPPSC ADO Jobs can be ordered through the official website.
we are here to give you valuable information about HPPSC ADO AE Recruitment 2018, ADO HPPSC candidates who are willing to apply for jobs AE should have an age limit of 35 years and relaxation will apply to the reserved category candidates based on rules and regulations of HPPSC
HPPSC AE Recruitment 2018 ADO selected candidates will get pay scale in rupees. 10,000 / – RS. 34,000 / -. HPPSC ADO Recruitment Interested candidates must have completed a B.Sc. (Conc.) As part of the four-and M.Sc. (Conc.) 2nd grade school / institution / University recognized by the State / Central / ICAR government. Application suitable candidates will be based on the performance in the examination and interview online.
Candidates must pay a registration fee as follows, for OBC candidates usually have to pay Rs. 400 / – with E- Challan at any Punjab National Bank. The fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates will be 100 / -. HPPSC ADO 2018 AE Recruitment Eligible and interested candidates should apply online for ADO HPPSC AE Recruitment 2018 through the official website.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 latest HPPSC Notification 2018
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood 25 January, 1971 Before this date, the role of the Public Service Commission with respect to public services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union territory of Himachal Pradesh have It has been discharged by the Commission of the civil service of the Union, in accordance with Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, the responsibility of the state to have its own civil service commission. However, as the Public Service Commission of the State can be formed simultaneously with achieving statehood, Union Service of the Civil Commission, at the request of the governor of Himachal Pradesh, with the approval of the President of India, we agreed to meet the needs of Himachal Pradesh for the creation of the Public Service Commission for the State or for three months, it was before 25 January., 1971
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Rules 1971 notified the governor of Himachal Pradesh, on April 8, 1971, under the authority that in accordance with Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These standards require that Himachal Pradesh Civil Service Commission shall consist of a chairman and two members appointed by the governor.
Name of the Post:
- Agriculture Development Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Deputy Manager (Civil)
Total Vacancies: 82
- For Agriculture developement officer the pay band is between Rs. 10300-34800/-
Grade pay : Rs. 5000/-
- For Assistant Engineer (civil)/ Deputy Manager (civil) is between Rs. 16650-39100/
Grade pay: Rs.5800/-
Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 82 Agriculture Development Officer, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancies in different departments on Contract & Regular Basis. Apply Online before 16 May 2018.
Advt No. : 06/2018
Job Details :
- Post Name: Agriculture Development Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 43 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5000/-
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Deputy Manager (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16650-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5800/-
Eligible Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification for respective posts:
- For Agriculture Development Officer: B.Sc. (Agr.) under four years programme and M.Sc. (Agr.) 2nd Class from a College / Institutions/ University recognized by the State / Central Government / ICAR.
- For Assistant Engineer : Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks in case of SC/ ST/ internal HPPTCL candidates & for other categories 60% marks having passed the Degree from a recognized University/ Institution of India. AMIE shall be recognized qualification for internal candidates.
- Nationality: Indian
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Written Test
- Viva Voice Test
The applied candidates are allowed to write the written test and based on their performance in the test the selected candidates will be forwarded to the Viva Voice Test
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs.400/- and Candidates belonging to General BPL/ S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P.Category have to pay Rs.100/- through e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or by using Visa / Master Card /Credit / Debit Card. PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: The exam syllabus and pattern of the respective exam will be displayed shortly in the official website with genuine information
How to Apply HP Govt Jobs 2018
- The interested candidates should first visit the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Then click on the desired option as per the candidates choice
- Then click on the application form
- Now fill the application form with genuine details
- Fix a passport size photo and required documents of prescribed size
- Finally, click on submit button for the completion of the application process
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Soon
HPPSC Advertisement 2018
HPPSC Online application form