HPSC Recruitment 2018– 166 HCS & Allied Service Posts. This is a very special update for the candidates searching for Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2018. Haryana Public Service Commission has released official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 166 HCS & Allied Service jobs.
Interested candidates are suggested to use this step by step process and direct interface link which has provided below for submitting HPSC HCS & Allied Service Online Application Form 2018. You need to pay the application fee as per the authority.
As per HPSC HCS & Allied Service Notification 2018, Applicants must be finished Bachelor Degree Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from any recognized University / Institution with minimum first class or pass percentage. Their age group should match with the eligibility specified in the official notification. Maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 42 years which will be finalized.
The selection process will be going through the selection rounds of written examination followed by personal interview. Refer this blog post to get HCS & Allied Service detailed information regarding Haryana PSC 166 HCS & Allied Service, HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2018.
HPSC Recruitment 2018 Latest HPSC Notification 2018
Haryana Public Service Commission is the Haryana government-owned organization works as per the instructions of the state government. The main intention of the HPSC is to organize the various selection rounds to fill many selection rounds to fill many empty posts in Haryana government departments. In this blog post, we are giving complete information regarding HPSC 166 HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2018. So job hunters are advised to use this data to submit the application forms.
Total Vacancies: 166 Posts
Pay Scale: Fixed HCS & Allied Servicenthly pay scale and all other other HCS & Allied Service will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for Haryana PSC HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2018. Pleased to refer official notification to get clear data regarding salary and benefits.
- Online Application Commencement from – 3rd August 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 4th September 2018.
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent.
Age Limit: To Apply for HPSC HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2018, Job hunters age group should match with the eligibility specified in the official notification. Maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 42 years and SC / ST / PWD / Women / PH will be applicable for upper age limit relaxation as per Haryana Public Service Commission norms.
- Pre & Mains Exam
The application form is will be shortlisted by recruitment board of Haryana PSC by the reference of merit, performance in the selection listed above. After the successful completion of the Pre & Mains Exam and before appearing the last rounds of selection i.e Personality, duly download Haryana PSC HCS & Allied Service, HCS & Allied Service Exam Hall Ticket 2018.List of desired academic qualification, experience certificates which should be submitted at the time of selection specified in the official notification.
- For Male General Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
- For Female General Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 250/-
- For Male & Female SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 250/
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Now applicants can also download HPSC HCS & Allied Service Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation material from the official page of Haryana PSC.
How to Apply HPSC HCS & Allied Service, HCS & Allied Service Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first approach the official portal of HPSC at hssc.gov.in or hit on the link mentioned below
- Now, go to the recruitment section and hit on HPSC HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2018 advertisement
- Read it thoroughly to get the eligibility information
- After that, suitable candidates need to Hit on apply online link
- Fill the application form with all desired details as per instructions
- Attach supporting certificates listed in the official advertisement
- Pay Application fee through net banking while submitting the form
- Click on submit for complete the process of application
- Take a print out of submitted form for future reference