HPSCB Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 70 Jr. Clerk Vacancies. The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank has released the notification for 70 Jr. Clerk Vacancies. The notification is posted on 31 July 2017. These 70 vacancies are at different locations in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible aspirants apply through the online only. Aspirants who are looking for the job change this is the best opportunity to apply. Aspirants check the eligibility through the official website. Aspirants submit the application on or before 15th August 2017
HPSCB Notification 2017 Aspirants have minimum age 18 years and maximum 45 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and personal interview conducted by the organization. For general categories pay the application fee -Rs.600/- and For SC/ST/BC/PH pay the application fee – Rs 400/-. For more other related information aspirants refer the official advertisement.
HPSCB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||70 posts.|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
category wise details:
- General Category – 25 posts
- SC -11 Posts
- ST -01 Post
- OBC – 08 Posts
- General Ex Serviceman -05 Posts
- SC Ex Serviceman-02 Posts
- ST Ex Serviceman – 01 Post
- OBC Ex Serviceman -02 Posts
- General IRDP – 06 Posts
- SC IRDP – 02 Posts
- ST IRD – 01 Post
- OBC IRDP -02 Posts
- General Ward of Freedom Fighter – 01 Post
- General Handicapped – 03 Posts
HPSCB Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are successful completion of the application those aspirants should have completed the Graduate degree in any of the relevant field from any recognized university.
Age Criteria: Aspirants have minimum age 18 years and maximum 45 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD as per organization norms.
Salary: The organization will offer the best pay band for all the recruited candidates. Applicants get every month Rs.10,300 to 34,800/- with grade pay Rs.3200/-. The pay scale varies based on the post in which the candidate has appointed.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the written examination. The aspirants who are successful completion of the written examination those aspirants go for the final interview. selected aspirants ready to join the organization.
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants has to pay the application fee as per the Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank.
- For general categories pay the application fee -Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/BC/PH pay the application fee – Rs 400/-
HPSCB Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Applicants before going to prepare the examination those aspirants refer the previous model papers, previous question papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, practice papers, and other related materials at the official website. Candidates should prepare well with the help of previous question model papers. Aspirants download the admit card, check the results from the official advertisement. Contenders download the admit card before 15 days of the examination.
Online Application Starting from – 01-08-2017.
Online Application Form Last Date – 15-08-2017
Written Exam Date: 27-08-2017.
How to Apply HPSCB Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first visit the official advertisement @www.hpscb.com
- search the HPSCB Recruitment 2017.
- Open the application in a new tab. Aspirants must read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details like personal details, educational details, and other required details
- Once again cross check the information
- upload the scanned photograph and signature with self-attested documents
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.