HSCC India Recruitment 2019: HSCC India Limited has welcomed applications in recommended position for the opportunities as specified beneath. In different Manager classifications, there are empty positions. So the competitors who have qualified capabilities as specified in the HSCC India Recruitment 2019 could apply according to the rules given by the association.
For every classification what the number of opportunities is accessible are there is nitty-gritty beneath. So the competitors could apply for the post they are keen on. Having finished graduation at least of 60 % of imprints from a presumed establishment will be the base capability required.
HSCC India Limited Manager Executive Assistant Jobs intrigued hopefuls could download the HSCC Manager Application Form 2019 Proforma that is accessible in the notice fill the structure and submit it to the location before the last date. The last date for the application structure to achieve the workplace will be Update Shortly. The most extreme age cutoff points to apply for each of the positions are given beneath. So ensure that you have every one of the capabilities to apply for HSCC India Recruitment Notification 2019. For more subtle elements read the notice.
Latest HSCC India Recruitment 2019
HSCC (India) Limited prior known as Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited is a “Scaled down Ratna” Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. HSCC is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and acquisition administration association working in the human services and other social base improvement parts, one of only a handful few in the World.
Name of The Post: Manager and Executive Assistant
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for the Sr Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.29100/- to Rs.54500/-
- Eligible Candidates for the General Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.36600/- to Rs.62000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Assistant Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Executive Assistant Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.11975/- to Rs.27500/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Chief Gen Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.43200/- to Rs.66000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Project Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Dy General Manager Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the HSCC Recruitment posts should have completed there Graduation in Engineering of relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% Aggregate from any Recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: Post wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Age limit for Chief General Manager Posts is 52 years
- Age limit for General Manger Posts Various years
- Age limit for Sr manager Posts 40 years
- Age limit for Project Manager Posts -30 years
- Age limit for Dy manager Posts – 32 Years
- Age limit for Asst Manager Posts – 28 years
- Age limit for Executive Asst Manager Posts – 40 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the HSCC Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.500/-
- No Application fee is required for the SC/ST Category Candidates.
Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft favor HSCC (India) Ltd, payable at Delhi/Noida.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the HSCC India Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.hsccltd.co.in
- Open the HSCC Recruitment portal and go through the notification file to know the Eligible Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the format of the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Send the filled Application form with all the required document copies to the Address mentioned below.
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
HSCC India Advertisement 2019
HSCC India Online Application Form