HSSPP Recruitment 2018 Apply Here is a flashing news HSSPP Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Pariyojna Haryana School Shiksha Parishad (HSSPP) released the announcement of the recruitment of vacant posts 34 Clerk, Associate Professor, and another job. Applicants should have 12th(average) /Degree/B.E/B.Tech/MBA ITS or equivalent from a recognized University / Board / Institute.
Recruitment Board invites the applications to form for all rivals acceptable interested. Dosing online and submit bids Closing date announced soon. Age group bidders must reach the age limit of 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is available under the Haryana Govt rules and regulations. See this article posted to get more information regarding the HSSPP clear information on the recruitment notification 2018.
Candidates Clerk Jobs HSSPP tends to use Proposed application process. The interview is a qualifying round for the positions and HSSPP said the exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 is now available on the official page. Qualified applicants will receive a monthly salary, in accordance with the rules of the institutional linkage. For candidates to apply for the first approach HSSPP official www.hsspp.in page and recruitment and then Go to section and read carefully the special advertising file.
Only qualified candidates may open Internet Application Form Fill out the form and reference data necessary Composed Of no errors. Download a copy of all supporting documents in the prescribed amount and pay the registration fee according to your category. Please send your application or before the closing date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date of the application.
HSSPP Recruitment 2018 Latest HSSPP Notification 2018
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
Name of The Post:
- Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 34
- Principal Posts: 01
- Assistant Professor Posts: 19
- Manager Posts: 01
- Assistant Posts: 02
- Accountant Posts: 02
- Stenographer Posts: 01
- Hostel Warden/Hostel Superintendent Posts: 02
- Information Manager cum Librarian Posts: 01
- Clerk Posts: 02
Pay Scale:Selected candidates will be given a monthly remuneration as follows
- For Principal : Rs.37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
- For Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6,000/-
- For Manager: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Accountant: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Stenographer: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Hostel Warden/Hostel Superintendent: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Information Manager cum Librarian: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
- For Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
HSSPP Notification 2018 Eligibility Information
Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum 12th(Intermediate)/Degree/B.E/B.Tech/MBA or its equivalent from the recognized university/Board/Institute (Post wise educational details refer Official Notification Page)
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be In between 18-42 years as on 02 May 2018. Age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per Haryana Govt Rules and regulations.
Applied candidates final selection made based on Performance in Interview conducted by Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad(HSSPP) conducted by the recruitment board
Exam/Application Fee: Eligible candidates should need to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC Category candidates and Rs.500/- SC/ST category candidates respectively
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: After successful completion of the application process candidates may download exam Syllabus, Pattern and Study materials from the official website
How to Apply For HSSPP Job 2018
- Applicants should first go through with the official website @ http://recruitment-portal.in/
- Click on the required notification link and select Online application form and click on it
- Fill the correct details of the applicants Educational and Experience
- Upload Photo and Signature as prescribed size
- Deposit application fee respectively
- Now Click on Submit button and save the application form
- Download and print the application for further reference visit the official page
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Soon
HSSPP Advertisement 2018
HSSPP Online Application Form