Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 324 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Indian bank has released employment advertisement for 324 Probationary Officer jobs through Post Graduate Diploam in Banking ands Finance PGDBF. This is the good chance for the candidates looking for Latest Govt Jobs 2017. As per Indian Bank Probationary Officer Advertisement 2017, Applicants must have completed Graduation from with minimum pass percentage of 60% from any approved Institution / Board with minimum pass percentage of marks. Ex-Serivemen category candidates who served in FIGHTING ARMS in the Indian Army or equivalent in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force and Proficiency in Tamil Language is must. 45 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates as on 01st July 2016.
To Apply for Indian Bank Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Jobs 2016 Mode of application is offline and last date for submit the form is declared as 31st August 2016. Physical Fitness Test followed by Written Examination is the selection rounds. Fixed monthly salary with additional grade pay for the candidates selected for Indian Bank 324 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016. Indian Bank Probationary Officer Application Form 2016 submission process is mentioned below, Kindly follow it and fill your application form on the date before the last date 22nd December 2016
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Indian Bank is the Stage government authorized financial services company which was founded in the year 1907. Indian Bank was head quartered at Chennai, India. In this blog post here we are providing complete information regarding Indian Bank 324 Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Recruitment Notification 2016. Job seekers are pleased to use this information for submit your application forms.
Name of The Post: Probationary Officer Posts
Total Vacancies: 324 Posts
Pay Scale: Fixed monthly salary with additional grade pay for the candidates selected for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016. Complete information regarding salary benefits and all other emoluments information has clearly specified in official notification.
Online Application Commencement from – 06th December 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 22nd December 2016
- Applicants must have completed Graduation from any approved Institution / Board with minimum pass percentage of marks
- Ex-Serivemen category candidates who served in FIGHTING ARMS in the Indian Army or equivalent in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age 20 years and 28 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates as on 01st July 2016. Reserved categories get relaxation in the upper age limit as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Indian Bank selection board will shortlist the applications and they need to attend the following selection rounds to complete the recruitment process.
- Priliminary Written examination
- Main Written Examination
Best perfomers in all these selection rounds only got selected. You need to download the Indian Bank Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Exam Admit Card 2016 before attend the selection. Applicants must submit their call letter and valid Id proof while attend the selection with out fail.
Exam/Application Fee: Please refer Indian Bank Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Advertisement 2016 to get application fee information
Indian Bank Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Contenders completed process of application are pleased to access Indian Bank Armed Guard cum Sub Staff Syllabus Exam Pattern and all other preparation materail from official page to made your preparation more easier.
How to Apply Indian Bank Armed Guard Vacancy 2016 -17
- Eligible and interested candidates are pleased to visit official page of the firm indianbank.in
- Then Click on Application Form link, Form will be opened in new window
- Download the form and paste your photograph on the form
- Fill the application as per instructions and fill the form with applicants personal, professional data
- Attach photo copies of all relevant documents in prescirbed format and size
- Pay the application / examination fee depends on your category through proper way
- Verify the data before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Take a print out of submitted application number for future reference
- Send the application to the postal address mentioned below on or before last date