Indian Bank Notification 2017-18 Notification for 64 Peon, Security Gaurd Vacancies. Indian bank has released employment advertisement for 64 Peon, Security Gaurd jobs. This is a good chance for the candidates looking for Latest Govt Jobs 2017-18. As per Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Advertisement 2017, Applicants must have completed 10th class with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized Institute. Candidates minimum age 18 years and 26 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates. Reserved categories get relaxation in the upper age limit as per organization norms.
To Apply for Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Jobs 2017-18 Mode of application is the offline and last date for submitting the form is declared as 30th December 2017. Physical Fitness Test followed by Written Examination and interview is the selection rounds. Fixed monthly salary with additional grade pays for the candidates selected for Indian Bank 64 Peon, Security Gaurd Recruitment 2017-18. Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Application Form 2017-18 submission process is mentioned below, Kindly follow it and fill your application form on the date before the last date 30th December 2017.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form
Indian Bank is the Stage government authorized financial services company which was founded in the year 1907. Indian Bank was headquartered in Chennai, India. In this blog post here we are providing complete information regarding Indian Bank 64 Peon, Security Gaurd Recruitment Notification 2017-18. Job seekers are pleased to use this information to submit your application forms.
Name of The Post: Peon, Security Gaurd Posts
Total Vacancies: 64 Posts
Pay Scale: Fixed monthly salary with additional grade pay for the candidates selected for Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Recruitment 2017-18. Complete information regarding salary benefits and all other emoluments information has clearly specified in the official notification.
- Starting date for Submission of Application:- 4th December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th December 2017.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Indian Bank Notification posts should have completed their 10th class with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age 18 years and 26 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates. Reserved categories get relaxation in the upper age limit as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Indian Bank selection board will shortlist the applications and they need to attend the following selection rounds to complete the recruitment process.
- Physical Fitness Test
Best performers in all these selection rounds only got selected. You need to download the Indian Bank Admit Card 2017-18 before attending the selection. Applicants must submit their call letter and valid Id proof while attending the selection without fail.
Exam/Application Fee: Please refer Indian Bank Advertisement 2017-18 to get application fee information
Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18:
Contenders completed the process of application is pleased to access Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Syllabus Exam Pattern and all other preparation material from official page to make your preparation easier.
How to Apply Indian Bank Peon, Security Gaurd Vacancy 2017-18
- Eligible and interested candidates are pleased to visit official page of the firm indianbank.in
- Then Click on Application Form link, Form will be opened in new window
- Download the form and paste your photograph into the form
- Fill the application as per instructions and fill the form with applicants personal, professional data
- Attach photocopies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application/examination fee depends on your category through proper way
- Verify the data before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Take a print out of submitted application number for future reference
- Send the application to the postal address mentioned below on or before the last date
The Chief Manager, HRM Department of the respective Zonal Offices.