JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018-330 Medical Officer(MO) Jobs. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced a notification for filling up the 330 vacancies of Medical Officer(MO) jobs by using official website @www.jkpsc.nic.in. The application will be accepted in online mode and no other mode of application will not be accepted. The candidates who are interested to work in the field of Jammu and Kashmir Government can use such a great opportunity. The interested candidates can fill their application form of JKPSC Notification 2018 before the last date. Job hunters should have completed their educational qualification from any recognized university or board.
Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years as on the last date for JKPSC Medical Officer(MO) Advertisement 2018 and refer official advertisement for age relaxation. The applying candidates can pay the application fee Rs.805/- for Unreserved candidates and rs.405/- for the reserved category candidates by using Debit/Credit/Internet Banking. The candidates can be selected based on the performance of the written examination and interview. The selected candidates can get the salary with Grade Pay. For more details about the Latest JKPSC Jobs 2018 like exam pattern Syllabus, age relaxation visits official website or notification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer(MO)|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Pay Scale: the applied aspirants who are selected in final selection round will get the salary with Grade Pay as per the organization.
- Online Application Starting from – 19th January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 19th February 2018
JKPSC Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must possess their education Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least with at least 55% marks.
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) – Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM.
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – Bachelor Degree in Homoeopathy recognized by CCIH/ CCIM.
Age Limit: Applying aspirants should have age above 18 years and below 40 years and for age relaxation refer official website or notification.
- Govt Sevice candidate – 40 years.
- PHC – 42 years.
- RBA/ST/SC/ALC/SLC – 43 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years.
Selection Process: Should be selected based on the following selection process
- Written Test
Exam/Application Fee: need to pay the application fee
- Rs.805/- for Unreserved candidates and
- Rs.405/- for Reserved candidates
- Rs.50/- service charges
How to Apply Latest JKPSC Jobs 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates who are applying for the need to download the advertisement
- Verify the eligibility criteria
- Then go to the apply online
- Fill the application form with relevant data
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the required documents
- Click on final submit button
- Take a copy of print out for future save