JPSC Recruitment 2018-552 Assistant Professor Posts. JPSC is welcoming applications from an experienced contender for different govt occupations. Competitors who have adequate involvement in the showing field and searching for work Jharkhand PSC can investigate this most recent JPSC notice 2018. Jharkhand Public Service Commission is giving a chance to qualified competitors through JPSC enrollment 2018. According to the declaration made by the commission, an aggregate of 552 opening will be discharged under this JPSC Assistant Professor notice 2018. The Jharkhand government has given its approvements and the enrollment of these 552 Assistant Professor occupations will be done through JPSC.
The instructive capabilities required to apply for this JPSC Notification 2018 has been plainly nitty gritty in the official warning page. The competitors can likewise get as far as possible points of interest from the beneath given notice joins. It is fundamental for the application who will apply for these JPSC Assistant Professor employments to have all the required capabilities. Here we have just shared the fundamental data to profit the candidates who wish to get this open door gave by Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
JPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Category||State govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Professor Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||552 Vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the JPSC Notification posts will get a month to month pay Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- as per govt norms.
- Online Application Starting from – 15th July 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 31st July 2018
JPSC Recruitment Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this JPSC Notification posts should have completed there Master Degree from any approved institution/board with minimum pass percentage of marks
Age Limit: Minimum age of the contenders must not below 50 years and upper age limit should match the requirement mentioned in the official advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of there performance in the Academic Qualification Experience and Personal interview conducted by the JPSC Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants should pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- General/OBC category candidates- Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category if required.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for exam reference.
Controller Of Exam, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Secular Road, Ranchi,834001