JPSC Recruitment 2018-386 Jharkhand Specialist Doctor Jobs. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has discharged a notice for the enrollment of 386 Specialist Doctor opportunities in Various Departments. JPSC Recruitment 2018 is an ideal open door for the employment competitors who are scanning for the Latest Government Jobs in Jharkhand.
Intrigued and Eligible Aspirants may apply for this PSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 through Online Application mood Available. Covetous Candidates can visit the Official Website www.jpsc.gov.in for JPSC Recruitment 2018 for the Online Registration. The rest of the subtle elements like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to apply, and Other Norms, and so on., of JPSC Notification 2018 are given underneath.
JPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Specialist Doctor|
|Total Vacancies||386 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this JPSC Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale as per the organization.
- Online Application Starting from – 15th January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 28th February 2018
JPSC Recruitment Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this JPSC Notification posts should have completed there Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/MD/MS/DNB or its equivalent from any recognized institution
Age Limit: Minimum 25 to 40 years and Maximum age 50 years. Reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government orders.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of there performance in the written examination, Interview conducted by the JPSC Selection board.
- Written examination
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC candidates pay Rs.600/-
- Reserved candidates No need to pay the application fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates can download the exam syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the org and also they can view the previous and model Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Then pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.