JVVNL Recruitment 2018 Apply online 2089 Helper Posts. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) have announced a Job Notification for the 2089 positions of Helper vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible and interested job hunters for filling Helper vacancies.
The Candidates form the state could apply for this JVVNL Helper Recruitment 2018 form the main website through online application procedures only. Job seekers should have passed minimum qualification from an established University.
Candidates based on the written exam and Interview will be selected for this JVVNL Notification 2018. Age Limit for applying job hunters must be between 18 to 28 years. Read the JVVNL Notification 2018 to apply for this recruitment. Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be available on official website.
Job hunters who are selected in JVVNL Recruitment 2018 will get monthly pay with grade pay as per the authority. Further details candidates log on to official website.
JVVNL Recruitment 2018 Latest JVVNL Notification 2018
Name of The Post: Helper
Total Vacancies: 2089
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will receive every month consolidate pay Rs.12,600/- with best allowances as per the authority.
- Online Application Commencement from – 1st Sep 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form -15th Sep 2018
Qualification: secondary qualification or equivalent from RBSE or CBSE
Age Limit: Age limit for applying job hunters should be 18 to 28 years upper age relaxation will applicable for reserved category.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following selection rounds conducted by the authority.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview/ Certificates Verification
- General – Rs.850/-
- General candidates whose annual income is less than 2.50 Lakh p.a. Family Income –Rs.550/-
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/PH – Rs.550/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Eligible candidates can get download JVVNL Recruitment 2018 Helper syllabus exam pattern from the official website.
How to Apply JVVNL Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants need to visit the website of an organization that is www.jaipurdiscom.com.
- Select link among 2089 links that will appear on the displayed page.
- After reading details, fill the online application form with required info
- upload images of signature, photograph, and documents.
- To submit the duly filled online application form, click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted form and keep it safe somewhere for further reference.