Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Notification of Various Apprentice Trainee, Nurse, Pharmacist positions for various departments has been officially launched. Here it is very good news for aspirants looking for a Government job. Focused contenders who meet the right can register for this Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Trainee Notification 2019.
Kandla Port Trust has sent a recruitment notification on Various different positions www.kandlaport.gov.in official site. You can even follow our organization website for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 online application.
Kandla Port Trust has issued Notification to fill Various Apprentice Trainee, Nurse, Pharmacist vacancies. Suitable candidates may register online www.kandlaport.gov.in on before final date. For more clear information, such as the process to apply, execution process, exam dates, etc please approach the information below.
Latest Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2019
Kandla Port Trust has circulated notification for the suitable candidates at government location. Magnitude number of positions have to be released by the organization. The total number of vacancies are Various. Aspirants who have prescribed qualification they must apply through online on before date of application form.
Name of The Post: Apprentice Trainee, Nurse, Pharmacist Vacancies
Total Vacancies: Various
For Pharmacist Post: Rs. 23950/- per month
For Nurse Post: Rs. 23950/- per month
For Apprentice Post:
- for First Year Training Rs. 202/-,
- for Second Year Training Rs. 230/-,
- for Third Year Training Rs. 259/-,
- for Diploma Holder Rs. 3542/-.
For Pharmacist Post: Diploma/Polytechnic in Pharmacy from authorized organization
For Nurse Post: Diploma/Polytechnic in General Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing
For Apprentice Post: Matriculation and ITI in relative subject/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
For Nurse and Pharmacist Vacancies: Maximum 30 years,
For Apprentice Vacancies: Maximum 28 years.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds organized by the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Selection Board.
- Written Exam
Exam/Application Fee: -NIL-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
Candidates are advised to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the organization website and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same web page.
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Notification 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the official website of Kandla Port Trust i.e
- Then open the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment link and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully to know the Eligibility Criteria and other requisite details.
- Eligible aspirants are advised to Download the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the required information of the aspirant as per the instructions.
- Also, Attach passport size photo of the applicant which should be clearly visible.
- Attach all the copies of Qualified documents/certificates to the Application form.
- Then Send the filled application form to the given address.
For Apprentice Jobs:
- The Superintend Engineer (Mech),
- Room No. 106, 1st Floor,
- P & C Building,
- Kandla Port Trust,
- New Kandla (Kutch), 370 210
For pharmacist and Nurse Jobs:
- The Chief Medical Officer,
- Kandla Port Hospital,
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Advertisement 2019
Kandla Port Trust Nurse Pharmacist Advertisement 2019
Kandla Port Trust Online Application Form