Kanker District Court Recruitment 2016 -17: Uttar Bastar Kanker District Court has discharged a job notice for the enrollment of 52 Grade third and fourth which as Programmer, Stenographer (Hindi, English), Steno Clerk, Assistant Grade-third, Driver and Peon Posts. Kanker District Court Recruitment 2016-17 is the best open door for the hopefuls who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh. Covetous Contenders may apply Offline for High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 at the very latest 16-09-2016.
The complete subtle elements like Name of the Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Number of Posts, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, Etc., are said beneath. Candidates can visit Kanker District Court Official Website www.kanker.gov.in for more subtle elements. Hopefuls can visit our site, www.govrecruitment.com for Latest Government Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, and so on.,
Kanker District Court Recruitment 2016 -17 Online Application Form
Name of The Post: Grade C and D Posts
Total Vacancies: 52 Posts.
A. Group C Posts:
01. Assistant Programmer: 01 Post.
02. Stenographer (Hindi): 03 Posts.
03. Stenographer (English): 02 Posts.
04. Steno Clerk: 01 Post
05. Assistant Grade-3rd: 16 Posts
B. Group D Posts:
01. Driver: 01 Post.
02. Peon: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this Kanker district Court Recruitment posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 16th September, 2016
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Kanker District Court Notification posts should have completed there Graduation by 45 % Marks 40 percent for reserved candidates with DCA from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates is 18 years and Maximum age limit for the Candidates Applying for this Kanker district Court Notification posts is 40 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the kanker district Court Selection board.
- Written Test.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Kanker District Court Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the website i.e www.kanker.gov.in before Applying for the Posts.
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply online link for relevant post.
- An Application form will be opened in a new tab.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the candidates recent photograph to the Application form.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for Future use.
- Also send the Application form to the Address mentioned below