Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018-834 Oath Commissioners Posts. High Court of Karnataka has released an official enlistment notice to top off 834 Oath Commissioners opportunities. Karnataka High Court Notification 2018 respects all covetous hopefuls through an online application to top off Oath Commissioners empty posts. Work seekers the individuals who had Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Work hopefuls most extreme age must be 35 years as on the last date of use structure and upper age limit for held applicants will be pertinent according to Govt rules/standards.
Candidates determination for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 will rely on their execution in the interview which led by Karnataka High Court. Candidates, the individuals who got chose for Oath Commissioners will get least pay scale as given in authority Advt. Qualified and intrigued competitors need to apply through online mode at authority site alongside required reports prior to shutting date. The last date for an accommodation of Karnataka High Court application structure is 31.07.2018.
Karnataka High Court Jobs 2018
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is situated in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court capacities out of a red block building known as Attara Kacheri. It is before Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the governing body of Karnataka. The Karnataka High Court is as of now useful in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga.
Name of The Post: Oath Commissioners
Total Vacancies: 834 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for Karnataka High Court jobs will get a monthly Pay scale as per govt rules and regulations.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Vacancies should have Completed their Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age as 35 years as on application closing date. Reserved category candidates have the upper age limit as per Karnataka Govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of there performance in the following tests conducted by the Karnataka High Court Board.
- Refer the official website.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Applicants can download the Examination Pattern and Syllabus from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same website.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2018 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first login to Karnataka High Court official page www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Next, open the relevant notification and go through it carefully to know the eligibility Criteria and other required details.
- Suitable candidates are suggested to click on Apply Online link.
- An Application form will be displayed on the Screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee as per your Category
- Also, attach photocopies of all academic qualification and experience
- Next, submit the filled Application form on or before the last date.
- Online Application Starting from – 13.07.2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 31.07.2018