Karnataka Police Notification 2017: State Police Department of Karnataka have discharged 277 KSP Sub Inspector (SI) Civil & Intelligence Recruitment Notification 2017. Alongside these KSP Police Recruitment 2017, some different opportunities were additionally to be enrolled through KSP Recruitment 2017. The applicants who were having the qualified capabilities are required to apply for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2017. To apply for KSP Constable Recruitment 2017 the competitors ought to have finished SSLC Certification from a perceived establishment of the State.
Least age breaking points to apply to the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 are 21years as Minimum and greatest will be 28 years. Unwinding for the qualified competitors applying for Karnataka Police Notification 2017 will be given according to the standards and controls of the hopefuls. KSRP Constable Notification 2017 are to be seen before finishing the application accommodation systems. Physical Endurance Tests, Efficiency Tests, and Written Examination are the means of the choice methodology for applicants expecting to apply and get qualified in Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017. Points of interest for the hopefuls applying for Constable Jobs with respect to the KSP Sub Inspector (SI) Civil & Intelligence Jobs are given in the tables underneath.
Name of The Post: KSP Sub Inspector (SI) Civil & Intelligence
Total Vacancies: 277 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this Karnataka Police Notification 2017 Posts will get a month to month pay as per govt rules and regulations.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Karnataka Police Notification 2017 Posts should have completed their graduation degree recognized by UGC or it’s equivalent degree
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this posts is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 28 years.
Selection Process: Applicants for this Karnataka Police Notification 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following tests conducted by the Karnataka Police Selection board.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written test
- Physical Endurance Test
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.250/-
- SC/ST and Tribal Category Candidates should pay Rs.100/- as an Application fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Go through the Official web to download the Exam syllabus and pattern and also to view the Previous papers.
How to apply Karnataka Police Notification 2017 and Online Application Process
- Candidates first visit official site i.e www.ksp.gov.in
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Also, take a print out of the form for future use.
For KSP Sub Inspector (SI) Civil & Intelligence Jobs
- Online Application Commencement from – 09th June 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th June, 2017