KCC Bank Recruitment 2017: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank welcomes online applications for the enlistment of 216 Clerk Posts over the state. Competitors the individuals who searching for Latest Bank Jobs 2017 apply for this KCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017. Candidates must apply Kangra KCCB Recruitment 2017 through an online application at the very latest last date. To apply for KCCB Clerk Officer Grade III-IV Recruitment 2017 hopefuls needs to qualify MBA/MSc Computer or IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with least 55% marks and 12th class with the percentage of 50% marks or its equal capability from perceiving college and must need PC learning likewise obligatory for agent posts. Candidates need to achieve least 18 years and greatest 45 years as on 31st May 2017 and age unwinding of SC/ST applicants as given in KCC Bank Recruitment 2017.
The choice leading body of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank will choose competitors on a premise of a composed exam and workforce to meet for Clerk opening. Hopefuls who chose in KCCB Officer Grade Jobs 2017 will get the least size of pay according to bank standards/rules. Here we give clear information about KCC Bank Recruitment 2017. As right on time as could be expected under the circumstances we upgrade Kangra KCCB Exam Syllabus Pattern, Model Papers, Previous Question Papers through other individual posts/articles. Hopefuls may tail us for consistent overhauls KCC Bank Clerk Jobs 2017.
KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Kangra Central Cooperative Bank|
|Category||State govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Clerk Posts|
|Total Vacancies||216 Posts|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this KCC Bank Notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.shortlisted candidates for KCC Bank recruitment 2017 will receive the monthly pay band Rs:10,300/- to Rs:34,800/-.To know the post wise Pay Scale refer the official notification mentioned below
Online Application Commencement from – 08-06-2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 27-06-2017
KCC Bank Recruitment Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this KCC Bank Notification posts should complete MBA/MSc Computer or IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with least 55% marks and 12th class with the percentage of 50% marks or its equal capability from perceiving college
Age Limit: Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for this KCC bank notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 45 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and personal Interview conducted by the KCC Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should pay an Application fee as mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.400/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same web.
How to Apply KCC Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.kccb.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Then pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Form for Exam use.