KRIDL Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 91 Engineers, Assistants, Work Inspector Vacancies. Work searchers searching for Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017-18 may use this open door to present their application shapes in the online arrangement. As indicated by KRIDL Notification 2017-18, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate from any perceived establishment/board with the base pass rate of imprints alongside significant field experience is the coveted scholarly capability. Least age of the hopefuls must not underneath 18 years and greatest age point of confinement ought not to surpass 38 years computed. Up to 05 years of upper age restrict unwinding for the saved classification hopefuls from SC, ST, PH, PWD, Women according to KRIDL rules. The method of use is disconnected to apply for KRIDL Recruitment 2017-18 and the last date for the present the frame is formally announced on 24th November 2017-18
Each viable candidate needs to go to the back to back determination rounds Written Examination and Personal Interview sorted out by the choice leading group of Karnataka Rural Development Infrastructure Limited for shortlisting the reasonable contenders. KRIDL Online Application Form 2017-18 download connect has given underneath alongside direct interface. intrigued work seekers are satisfied to take after the procedure said beneath and send the totally filled application shape to the postal address determined in the warning prior to the last date. Solidified regularly scheduled pay band every month with all other additional advantages for the chose candidates for KRIDL Recruitment 2017-18 according to association standards.
KRIDL Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Rural Development Infrastructure Limited|
|Name of The Post||Engineers, Assistants, Work Inspector Posts|
|Total Vacancies||91 Vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Post wise details
- Assistant Engineer – 17 Posts
- Work Inspector – 29 Posts
- First Division Assistant (FDA) – 07 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) – 17 Posts
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others – 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the KRIDL Notification posts will get a month to month pay scale with all other extra allowances.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.22, 800/- to Rs.43, 200/-.
- Work Inspector – Rs.10, 400/- to Rs.16, 400/-.
- First Division Assistant (FDA) – Rs.14, 5500/- to Rs.26, 700/-.
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) – Rs.11, 600/- to Rs.21, 000/-.
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others – Rs.11, 600/- to Rs.21, 000/-.
Online Application Commencement from – Available
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 24th November 2017-18
KRIDL Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the KRIDL Notification posts should have completed their Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Age limits of the candidates are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for the KRIDL notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 38 years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and personal interview conducted by the KRIDL Selection board.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.250/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Applicants are suggested to visit the official web to download the Exam syllabus and pattern and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for KRIDL Recruitment Vacancy 2017 -18 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.kridl.org
- Then go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates should download the Application form.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- submit the application and save theacknowledgmentt for future reference.