Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019: Chief District and Sessions court, Krishnagiri has Invites Applications for the post of Various Steno-Typist – Grade III, Computer Operator, Examiner/Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Night Watchman, Masalchi/Full Time Masalchi, Masalchi cum Night Watch Man, Gardener, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Driver and Xerox Operator opportunities on transitory and Regular premise.
Intrigued hopefuls can apply to recommended application design on before the last date. Age limit, Educational capability, Selection system and how to apply for Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019 is given underneath.
Eligible Candidates for this Krishnagiri District Court Notification 2019 Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a grade pay of Rs.2800/- for some posts and Rs.4800/- to Rs.10000/- with a grade pay of Rs.1300/-for some other posts. The stepwise Procedure for Applying for the Krishnagiri District Court Jobs 2019 is also mentioned on this page of information.
Latest Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019
Krishnagiri district is a region in the condition of Tamil Nadu, India and is one of the 6 regions of Tiruvannamalai area . The civil town of Krishnagiri is the locale base camp. In Tamil Nadu, e-Governance was initially presented at Krishnagiri locale under the National e-Governance Project (NEGP) in income and social welfare divisions on a pilot premise.
Name of The Post: Steno Typist Bailiff
Total Vacancies: Various Posts.
Pay Scale: Posts wise Pay scale details given to the Candidates Applying for this Posts are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for Steno Typist, Computer Operator, Examiner/ Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff and Driver Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
- Eligible Candidates for Night Watchman, Masalchi /Full Time Masalchi, Masalchi cum Night Watch Man, Gardener, Sweeper cum Cleaner and Xerox Operator Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 4800/- to Rs.10000/- with a grade pay of Rs.1300.
Qualification: Post wise Education Qualification details are mentioned below.
- Candidates Applying for the Steno-Typist – Grade III Posts should have completed there SSLC with a minimum Aggregate of percentage as well as passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand.
- Candidates Applying for the Computer Operator Posts should have completed there Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Computer from a recognized University Or Passed B.A./B.Sc,/B.Com with the diploma in computer application.
Age Limit: Category wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the General Category Candidates Applying for this Recruitment posts is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Minimum age required for the MBC/ BC/ BCM/ DC candidates is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Minimum age required for the SC/ SCA/ ST candidates is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds mentioned below conducted by the Krishnagiri District Court selection board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination that should be paid by the Candidates.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e http://ecourts.gov.in/.
- Then click on the Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment link and go through the Notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other requirements.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the format of the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Then send the filled Application form to the address mentioned below on or before lats date.
The Principal District Judge,
Combined Court Building Complex,
Krishnagiri – 635 001
Online Application Commencement from – Update shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Update shortly
Krishnagiri District Court Advertisement 2019
Krishnagiri District Court Online Application Form