LIC AAO Recruitment 2018- 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. Here is the uplifting news for the competitors who are intrigued to work with LIC-Life Insurance Corporation. The LIC has going to discharge a notice to select the possibility to fill the opening for the AAO Jobs. There are posts accessible for this enrollment.
So the applicants who are intrigued and qualified for the LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018 can apply through online mode at the official site www.licindia.in. The competitors who are applying must send an email of obliged archives to the association before shutting date 2018. The last date of applying for this list enlistment.
Workers of the company who have resigned from the unit of Higher Grade Assistant, Asst/Administrative Officer of the comparative evaluation are qualified to apply for the enlistment. The age furthest reaches of the competitors who need to apply for the LIC AAO Notification 2018 ought to be beneath 33 years according to the principles.
The hopefuls will be chosen in view of their execution in the particular rounds i.e., Personal Interview. The hopefuls who got qualified in the Personal Interview will be delegated in the separate posts tolerating the standards and controls of the association. More information about pay scale, application process and so on are said underneath in the article.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Latest LIC AAO Notification 2018
Name of The Post: Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
Total Vacancies: 700
Pay Scale: Candidates got selected in this LIC AAO Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.20.000/- with all allowances.
- Online Application Starting from – 25th July 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date -15th August 2018
- Date of Online Examination-27th & 28th October 2018
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this LIC AAO Notification posts should have completed there Graduation / Bachelors Degree from any Certified Institute/Organization.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Applying to this LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Posts is 63 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the LIC Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official Notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Examination syllabus and pattern can be downloaded from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the previous and sample Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment Notification Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to the Official web i.e www.licindia.in
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form in it which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee if necessary
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.