Maharashtra Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra Social Welfare Department recently released the latest set of notifications for 1360 Development Officer, ADO, field officer, Peon and other vacancies. This is a very good opportunity who are looking for employment news this week. It also has good information anxiously seeks govt. Jobs in Maharashtra.
We were given a direct link to the online application to the Social Welfare Department of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018.Maharashtra Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2018 of 1360 vacancies has officially launched. Maha hiring MSWD is now available. Graduation / Degree in any discipline from any institutions / Council approved minimum standard of trademark classification.
This is very good news looking for a career in the public sector. Pass-class government Jobs in Maharashtra in 2018 concerned and eligible candidates may apply online. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance on the written test and the personal interview.
The age limit of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.The application fee will be available in the official website.You can also check the official website to get updates on exam syllabus and the pattern. The further details about the Recruitment are given below.
Maharashtra Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2018 Latest Maharashtra Social Welfare Dept Notification 2018
Name of The Post: MSWD Development officer and other posts
Total Vacancies: 1360 posts
Manager – 32 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 64 Posts
- Development Officer – 200 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer (Senior ADO) – 170 Posts
- Senior Clerk – 130 Posts
- Junior A.D.O. – 200 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 200 Posts
- Field Officer – 166 Posts
- Peon – 198 Posts
- For the posts of Manager, Assistant Manager, Development Officer, Assistant D.O, Senior Clerk pay scale is Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs.5400/-
- For the posts of Junior A.D.O, Junior Clerk, Field Officer, Peon pay scale is Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
- The candidates should have been qualified their Graduation / Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
- Check official notification for detailed information about the Maharastra Social Welfare Dept. Recruitment 2018.
- The Applicants must have a minimum age limit of 18 years
- The Applicants must have the maximum age limit of 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Other category candidates.
- Age relaxation for the reserved candidates depends on Govt. rules and regulations.
- Check official notification for more details.
Candidates will be selected depends on the following Tests.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The candidates who got qualified in the written test will be forwarded to the personal interview and the candidates who got qualified in the personal interview will be appointed in the respective posts by the organization.
Exam/Application Fee: The application fee details will be posted on the official website by the organization. So the candidates can check the official website to know the more details about the Maharastra Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2018.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: The Exam syllabus and the pattern will be updated to the official website by the organization. So the students can check on the official website regularly to get the latest updates by the organization.
How to Apply MSWD Vacancies 2018
- Applicants must have valid email id and phone number
- Take your own Scan Photo with your signature.
- Log in to the official website: http://socialwelfaremaharashtra.org
- Click on the Recruitment notification direct link.
- Click on generate challan & fill the necessary details.
- After payment revisits the site and fills the remaining part of the application.
- Take a printout of the system generated an application for future reference.
Online Application Commencement from -Available Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Available Soon
MSWD Recruitment Notification 2018
MSWD Online Application Form