Manipur High court Recruitment 2016: – 20 LDC and Peon in MSLSA: Manipur has reported an official notice for 20 LDC and Peon opening in MSLSA. Manipur State Legal Service Authority welcomed Applications for Recruitment of 20 Posts The Candidates Eligible for the Post can Apply Offline through Official Website @ www.hcmimphal.nic.in at the latest last date given by association. For applying this Manipur State Legal Service Authority High court Recruitment 2016 Aspirants ought to have Graduation Degree from a identified University/ Institute with typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m. from perceived University or Institute. Candidates age breaking point ought to be in the middle of 21 years to 35 years as on shutting date of utilization. Age unwinding material for Reserved class applicants. Further subtle elements of Vacancy in Manipur High Court Jobs 2016 Age, pay Scale and different points of interest are in authority site furthermore in this site page.
Candidates are welcomed Offline through the Specified arrangement to be made Available soon on Official Websites for Recruitment to the Post of Lower Division Clerk and Peon. Competitors First Logon to Official site Manipur High court @ www.hcmimphal.nic.in or here Directly we are placing organization Application form. Applicants are requested to click on the Manipur High court Recruitment 2016 Advt and download the fill the applicants details with out errors and attest relevant documents with pass photograph after completion of application procedure aspirants send it to the following address and must reached on or before last date.
Manipur High court Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The Manipur High Court is the High Court of the state of Manipur. Manipur was established in March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Imphal, the capital of Manipur. The first Chief Justice is Justice Abhay Manohar Sapre. Earlier, a bench of the Gauhati High Court used to have jurisdiction over the state of Manipur.
Name of The Post:
- Peon 10 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 10 vacancies
Total Vacancies: 20 Vacancies
- Selected Candidates for the post of LDC will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 8,200/- Per Month.
- Applicants who chosen for Peon Jobs will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 6,060/- Per Month.
Online Application Commencement from – 18th August, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20th September, 2016
- Education for LDC Post Applicants must posses their Graduation from a Issued University/ Institute with typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m.
- Qualification for Peon vacancy Candidates ought to pass Class 8th to apply for Manipur SLSA Peon Jobs.
For Manipur High court Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk and Peon Jobs, Candidates ought to have an age limit in between 21 years and maximum 35 years. For All the reserved Applicants Age Relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC, ST and OBC Category Candidates.
- For LDC Vacancy: Recruitment Process for LDC Posts will be Conducted in Three Phases. They are Written Exam, Typing Test & Viva Voice. Candidates who have qualified in the Written Exam will be eligible for the Typing Test. Candidates who got chosen in both the Tests are called for Viva Voice.
- For Peon Vacancy: Selection Criteria for Peon Posts will be done based on their performance in Viva Voice Only.
For reserved category candidates better to refer organization portal regarding application fee/examination fee
- Application Fee for LDC posts is Rs 200/-
- Application Fee for Peon posts is Rs. 100/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Applicants can download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous Papers and Sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply Manipur High court Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
Manipur High court Recruitment 2016 here Directly we are placing organization Application form. Applicants are requested to click on the Manipur High court Advt and download the fill the applicants details with out errors and attest relevant documents with pass photograph after completion of application procedure aspirants send it to the following address and must reached on or before last date.
Meghalaya State Legal Services Authority,
High Court of Manipur Complex,