MCD Recruitment 2018 Here is the latest information about the Current vacancies of Job Recruitment for 2018 in MCD DBC-Worker Assistant Public Health and Malaria Inspector 288 posts www.mcdonline.gov.in the website Career 2018 Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) work notice Career Advertising 2018.
To work on the latest discoveries in MCD 2018, the eligible candidates can apply through the online application form and download the Latest MCD Recruitment 2018 Careers Advertise in MCD 2018. Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) 2018 www.mcdonline.gov.in News Recruitment, DBC-worker Assistant Public Health and Malaria Inspector Messages Recruitment Notifications the interested candidates can apply through online application form that is for 288 posts.
MCD, it was decided to recruit DBC-Worker Assistant Public Health and Malaria Inspector advertising posts 2018 Candidates can apply through online through the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in. Details of MCD DBC-Desktop Assistant Public Health posts in malaria and Inspector Recruitment 2018 Posts Age, eligibility, selection procedure and other details, are provided below. You can subscribe to your e-mail address and receive the latest Gobierno. MCD Jobs alerts to your inbox. Just follow the right side of our website E-mail Subscribe to receive the newsletter and receive updates.
MCD Recruitment 2018 Latest MCD Notification 2018
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was the municipal corporation, an autonomous body that manages 8 of the 11 districts of Delhi, in the state of New Delhi, India. It was one of the three municipal corporations in the national capital territory of Delhi and the rest of New Delhi and the city of Delhi Cantonment Board. “The MCD had been one of the largest municipalities in the world, providing public services rather than an estimated 11 million people in the capital town. The municipal corporation has an area of 1397.3 kilometers (539.5 square miles).” Under its jurisdiction are among the most densely populated areas in the world. It also has the unique distinction of public services in rural and urban settlements, resettlement colonies, he ordered colonies and slums unauthorized/private occupier “Katras”, etc. “
Name of The Post:
- DBC Worker
- Assistant Public Health Inspector
- Assistant Malaria Inspector
Total Vacancies: 288
- DBC Worker Posts – 165
- Assistant Public Health Inspector Posts – 27
- Assistant Malaria Inspector Posts– 96
Pay Scale: The pay scale is different for different posts applied by the candidates
- For DBC Worker- Fixed Monthly Allowance
- For Assistant Public Health Inspector- Emoluments Rs. 5200/- BP + Rs. 1900/- GP + DA
- For Assistant Malaria Inspector- Emoluments Rs. 5200/- BP + Rs. 2400/- GP + DA
- Eligibility Criteria For DBC Worker Post : Passed class 10th/ Matric or equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Public Health Inspector Post : Passed class 12th/ Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary or equivalent with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector’s course.
Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Please Check The official website and get the latest updates of respective jobs through it.
Age Limit: The pre describe age to apply for all the posts should be minimum 18 years and maximum should be 27 years.
The interested candidates who meet the required age limits can apply within the closing date
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The candidates who applied to the jobs are tested based on their score in the written test and the shorlisted candidates are forwarded to personal interview round
The application fee details will be updated soon on the official website
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: The Exam syllabus for respective job and exam pattern will be displayed very soon on the official website for the benefit of the applicants
Online Application Commencement from – Updated Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Soon
MCD Advertisement 2018
How to Apply MCD Vacancies 2018
- Log on to the official website mentioned below
- Search for the required advertisement and click on apply to get the online application form
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, click submit and download online application for further reference.