MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply For 140 Civil Judge Posts. Absolutely there are 140 opportunities in MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Candidates need to have least capability which will be the degree holder in Law from a recognized board/institution are just ready to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2018. Applicants age needs to in the middle of least 18 years and greatest 35 years and upper age limit according to MP High Court Notification 2018 furthermore depicted underneath.
Competitors choice will rely on their execution and scored which are they accomplished in composed exam/or false test and workforce meeting for offered Civil Judge Jobs. In the wake of perusing Madhya Pradesh High Court Notification 2018 hopefuls need to watch that they meet the least capability to apply for Civil Judge empty posts. Work seekers need to apply through online mode with particular records/declarations. For more insights about MPHC District Judge Recruitment 2018 mercifully experience beneath article or authority site.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Category||State Govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidate Selected for this MP High Court Notification posts will get a monthly Rs.27,700/- To Rs.44,700/- pay as per the organization.
- Online Application Starting from – 5th August 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date –4th September 2018
MP High Court Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this MP High Court Notification posts should have completed Degree in law from a recognized board/institution. post wise details refer to the official advertisement.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this MP High Court Notification posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the MP High court Selection board.
- Written Examination
- For General/OBC category candidates-Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates-Rs.600/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Applicants can download the Exam syllabus and patter from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for MP High Court Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.mphc.gov.in.
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link and take a print out of the form for future use.