Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment 2018 Murshidabad judge Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 53 stenographer GDP and other reports @ ecourts.gov.in. This is a useful update for candidates who are seeking the government of West Bengal, Murshidabad 2018. Last Employment Court Judge Notice was released in 2018, and it is set for 53 stenographers, LDC’s and many other vacancies.
According to the announcement of the candidates have to fill Madhyamik or an equivalent degree of any institutions / Council approved a minimum cumulative grade, you must have a certificate of computer training and a good typing speed. Age group of the applicants should reach from 18 to 40 years old to apply for employment judge Murshidabad in 2018.
Eligible candidates may submit their application form format Murshidabad judge 2018 online / offline. For the convenience of applicants, we provide a clear process for submitting the application form, along with a direct link. The online application must be sent to the official address before the final date.
Court judge Murshidabad Syllabus 2018 exam pattern is now available on the official website of the organization. Read this blog post for more precise information regarding Murshidabad LDC court judge 53 Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018.
Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment 2018 Latest Murshidabad Judge Court Notification 2018
Organization name: Murshidabad Judge Court
Name of The Post: Post wise list is given below
- English Stenographer, Grade B – 05 vacancies
- Bengali Stenographer, Grade B – 03 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grade C – 13 vacancies
- English Typist/ Copyist, Grade C – 06 vacancies
- Bengali Typist/ Copyist, Grade C – 01 vacancies
- Process Server/ Summon Bailiff , Grade D – 05 vacancies
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard, Grade D – 20 vacancies
- Karmabandhu , Grade D (Sweeper) – 03 vacancies
Total Posts: 53 Vacancies
Pay Scale: The Candidates who got selected for Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment 2018 will receive the payment according to organization rules and regulations . Post wise salary information has clearly provided below
- English Stenographer, Grade B – Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/- per month
- Bengali Stenographer, Grade B – Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grade C – Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2600/- per month
- English Typist/ Copyist, Grade C – Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month
- Bengali Typist/ Copyist, Grade C – Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month
- Process Server/ Summon Bailiff , Grade D – Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2300/- per month
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard, Grade D – Rs.4900/- to Rs.16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1700/- per month
- Karmabandhu , Grade D (Sweeper) – Rs.4900/- to Rs.16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1700/- per month
Qualification:Interested Applicants should have been finished Madhayamik or its equivalent qualification from an approved Institution / University Board with minimum percentage of marks,.They must holds Certificate in Computer Training and with good typing speed. Refer official advertisement to get post wise academic qualification and other requirements.
The Candidates age limit should be in between minimum 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on closing of application submission. SC, ST, PHC and Women candidates will get upper age limit relaxation according to organization rules and regulations
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
To qualify for Murshidabad Judge Court Stenographer LDC Recruitment 2018, candidates need to score minimum score in the written exam then they will be forwarded to Interview.And the candidates who got qualified here will be appointed in the respective posts.
- Applicants need to non-refundable application fee of Rs.250/- for Group B, C category, and Rs.100/-, Rs.75/- for SC/ST candidates respectively
- Rs.100/- for Group D category and Rs.75/-, Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates respectively
How to apply Murshidabad Court Jobs 2018
- First log in on to the organization official page www.drcmurshidabad.in
- Then search for required advertisement file, thoroughly read the notification.
- Eligible applicants can submit their application forms in the online or offline format
- Offline format of application is attached with an official website
- Download the application form and complete the application process following the instructions.
- Send the duly filled application to the address mentioned below
Postal Address: District Judge, Murshidabad at Berhampore (W.B.), PIN 742101
- Online Application Commencement from Available Soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: Available Soon
- Murshidabad Judge Court Stenographer LDC Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Updated Soon
Murshidabad Judge Court Advertisement
Murshidabad Judge Court Online Application Form