Mysore District Recruitment 2019: Mysore District Corporation has discharged a notice for topping off the Various Village Account Officer posts through the official site @www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in. The hopefuls who are intrigued to apply before the last date of shutting applications. The competitors who are intrigued to apply for Latest Mysore District Recruitment 2019 can have instructive capability twelfth Class or HSC from the perceived college or board. The applications can be acknowledged in the online mode as it were.
Competitors who will apply for the Mysore DC Office Jobs 2019 can have least age 18 years and most extreme age 35 years and age unwinding will be pertinent according to association rules. The hopefuls who are applying for the can pay the application expense Rs.130/ – for the SC/ST applicants and Rs.230/ – for the General/2A/2B/3A/3B competitors by utilizing the online installment mode including bank charges. The hopefuls can be chosen in light of the determination procedure comprising of composed examination led by the choice board. The chose hopefuls will get the best pay scale as gave by the association. For more insights about the determination board, examination design and different points of interest of Mysore District Recruitment 2019 allude official site.
Mysore District Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Mysore District Corporation|
|Name of The Post||Village Account Officer Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Eligible and selected Candidates for the Mysore District Notification posts will get a month to month pay scale of Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
Mysore District Recruitment Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the Mysore District Recruitment Posts should have completed their 12th/ Intermediate or any higher education with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for the Mysore district notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Mysore district selection board.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.230/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.130/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page .
How to Apply Mysore District Recruitment Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam use.
Mysore District Advertisement 2019
Mysore District Online Application Form