NALCO Recruitment 2018 Apply 115 Graduate Graduate Engineer Trainee Trainee Posts. National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) welcomes online applications for the enrollment of 115 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts.
For more details regarding this NALCO Recruitment 2018 like Education Qualification, Age limit and other details go to this web page.
Education Qualification that is required to Apply for this NALCO Recruitment 2018 Posts is that the candidate should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized university.
Selection procedure of the Applicants will be done through the GATE Score and Personal Interview conducted by the NALCO Selection board.
NALCO Recruitment 2018 Latest NALCO Notification 2018
|Name of Organization||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts|
|Total Vacancies||115 vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected and Eligible Candidates for this NALCO Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 40000- 3% -140000/-
Online Application Commencement from -23/04/2018
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 22/05/2018
NALCO Recruitment Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this NALCO Notification posts should have completed there Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates to Apply for this NALCO Notification posts is 30 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the NALCO Selection board.
- GATE Score 2018
- The General & OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates – Rs.100/- as Registration Fee only.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.nalcoindia.com
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidate recent passport size Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee of the Candidate if required as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for future reference.