NALCO Recruitment 2017: National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) welcomes online applications for the enrollment of 330 Trade Apprentice Posts in for 10th class with Diploma in relavent trade candidates. For more details regarding this NALCO Recruitment 2017 like Education Qualification, Age limit and other details go to this web page.
Education Qualification that is required to Apply for this NALCO Recruitment 2017 Posts is that the candidate should have completed their Graduation with a minimum aggregate from any certified Institute. Selection procedure of the Applicants will be done through the Written test and Personal Interview conducted by the NALCO Selection board.
NALCO Recruitment 2017 Latest NALCO Notification
|Name of Organization||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Engineer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||330 vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected and Eligible Candidates for this NALCO Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-
Online Application Commencement from – 14th June 2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 1st July 2017
NALCO Recruitment Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this NALCO Notification posts should have completed there10th With Diploma relevant trade.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates to Apply for this NALCO Notification posts is 30 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the NALCO Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official notification for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.nalcoindia.com
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidate recent pass port size Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee of the Candidate if requried as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for future reference.